• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show-Stopping Appetizer Recipes: Impress Your Guests!

In summary, KarenGrecian's appetizer recipe is buffalo chicken dip and the 7-layer spread from the new SB is also great.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Anyone have a good appetizer recipe to show off at shows? Have a host requesting more of an appetizer recipe!

Thanks,
Karen

Grecian Party Squares are a great one that I do a lot

Tomato Basil Squares... oldy but goodie

Greek Cheese Torta is good. Club House Chicken Squares are also a hit and show off good recipes.

The Elegant Artichoke cups are always a hit.

Buffalo chicken dip in the deep covered baker! My absolute favorite! Serve with frito scoops, celery stalks, and sliced granny smith apples!

Buffalo chicken dip in the deep covered baker! My absolute favorite! Serve with frito scoops, celery stalks, and sliced granny smith apples!

Oh my - sounds GREAT! WOuld you share the recipe??

The 7-layer spread in the new SB is really good! Make the bacon in the ridged baker. Dice up tomatoes and green onions. Soften cream cheese. Grate cheddar or buy pre-shredded. Measure mayo in Measure-All cup. Press garlic. Use MFP on peas. Use S&P grinder set, too if you have it. Flavors are great. I'm not a fan of peas, but this recipe is really good!!! I skip the bread and serve with Club Crackers or wheat thins.

Pampered Angel said:
Oh my - sounds GREAT! WOuld you share the recipe??

I got this off of here!
Buffalo Chicken Dip. People have been LOVING it because it's so simple and quick (and one dish!) and tastes fabulous!

BUFFALO RUB CHICKEN DIP
8 oz. cream cheese
2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Wing Sauce
1 heaping tsp. Pampered Chef Buffalo Rub
4 oz. grated cheddar

Cook the chicken breasts in the deep covered baker for about 6 minutes, until done.
Chop with salad choppers or shred anyway you can .

Mix everything except the cheddar cheese together. Pour into deep covered baker, then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Microwave on high for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve it with celery, carrot sticks, granny smith apple slices, and/or scoop fritos.

Would the chicken dip fit in the round baker?

Absolutely! Great idea!

babywings76 said:
The 7-layer spread in the new SB is really good! Make the bacon in the ridged baker. Dice up tomatoes and green onions. Soften cream cheese. Grate cheddar or buy pre-shredded. Measure mayo in Measure-All cup. Press garlic. Use MFP on peas. Use S&P grinder set, too if you have it. Flavors are great. I'm not a fan of peas, but this recipe is really good!!! I skip the bread and serve with Club Crackers or wheat thins.

i don't typically like green peas either, but I LOVE this spread...It's awesome

1. What types of appetizers are included in this recipe book?

The "Show-Stopping Appetizer Recipes: Impress Your Guests!" recipe book includes a variety of appetizers such as dips, spreads, bruschetta, meat and cheese platters, and bite-sized snacks.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in these show-stopping appetizer recipes can be found at your local grocery store.

3. Can these appetizer recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of the recipes in this book can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Some recipes may even taste better after being refrigerated for a few hours.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in this recipe book?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in this recipe book. These options will be labeled as such and will provide alternative ingredients for non-meat eaters.

5. Are there any allergy-friendly options in this recipe book?

Yes, there are allergy-friendly options in this recipe book. These recipes will provide alternative ingredients for common allergens such as nuts, dairy, and gluten. However, please read the ingredient list carefully to ensure it is suitable for your specific allergy needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
minirottie