• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Appetizer Recipes for Happy Hour Show

In summary, some easy and delicious appetizer recipes for a happy hour show include bruschetta, mini quiches, spinach and artichoke dip, and buffalo chicken meatballs. These can be prepped ahead of time and easily served to guests. Cheese and charcuterie boards, stuffed mushrooms, and bacon-wrapped dates are all great options for appetizers that pair well with wine. There are also plenty of vegetarian options, such as roasted vegetable crostini, caprese skewers, and veggie spring rolls. Slow cookers are perfect for making appetizers, including buffalo chicken dip, cocktail meatballs, and spinach and artichoke dip. For those looking to make appetizers in advance, options include mini quich
mgranich
Anyone have any ideas for a quick, easy yet impressive appetizer to make at a show?

I love the Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie from SB FW '07. From SB SS '10, the Jalapeno Pizza Poppers and Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa are also great, but a little more time-consuming, I think.

Personally, I love doing chips and two salsas (regular tomato and the Mango Salsa from when the MFP first came out) for a quick demo. They use a lot of tools, show off the MFP really well and are totally delicious. Everyone is amazed at how fresh they taste.

Shari in TX

Mini pesto pizzas are great for appetizer show.

I just made the 7 layer dip & it was a hit last night. I subsituted the garlic & peppercorn rub for the garlic. lots of possibilities of changing up ingredients & was super simple!

I have done the salsa and its always a hit but this group has been to some of my shows and I was trying to think of something different that knock their socks!

I made that 7 layer dip the other night for the ladies at Bunco, and they LOVED it. Wanted to know every detail of how I did it. It does look great, and the presentation (not that i did that at bunco) is great too, they couldn't wrap their heads around the SBB and the saran wrap... So, IMO, do that!!!

1. What are some easy and delicious appetizer recipes for a happy hour show?

Some popular and crowd-pleasing appetizer recipes for a happy hour show include bruschetta, mini quiches, spinach and artichoke dip, and buffalo chicken meatballs. These can be prepped ahead of time and easily served to guests.

2. Can you recommend any appetizer recipes that pair well with wine?

Cheese and charcuterie boards, stuffed mushrooms, and bacon-wrapped dates are all great options for appetizers that pair well with wine. These dishes offer a variety of flavors and textures that complement different types of wine.

3. Are there any appetizer recipes that are suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian appetizer recipes that are perfect for a happy hour show. Some options include roasted vegetable crostini, caprese skewers, and veggie spring rolls.

4. Can you suggest any appetizer recipes that can be made in a slow cooker?

Yes, slow cookers are great for making appetizers for a happy hour show. Some popular recipes include slow cooker buffalo chicken dip, cocktail meatballs, and spinach and artichoke dip.

5. Are there any appetizer recipes that can be made in advance and frozen?

Yes, there are several appetizer recipes that can be made in advance and frozen for later use. Some options include mini quiches, empanadas, and spanakopita. These can be reheated in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sherylscooking
  • PamperedMandy2010