• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some affordable and delicious appetizer options for a Christmas party?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy appetizers and side dishes that can be made using their products. Some suggestions include Mini Deep Dish Pizza Cups, Mini Bacon and Cheddar Quiches, and Mini Caprese Skewers for appetizers, and Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze or Quinoa Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette for healthy side dishes. They also have gluten-free options such as Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Cream. For those short on time, they have quick and easy recipes such as Pesto and Tomato Bruschetta or Honey Glazed Carrots, and a "Quick and Easy" section on their website for more ideas.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I need a recipe for an appetizer or side dish for our cluster Christmas party. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I was thinking about doing 2 hot dip type of recipes. But I am open to ANY suggestions..I am just at such a loss.

I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on food..but I don't mind spending a little bit.

Another thought that I did have was to do Jalapeno popper pizzas and then some type hot dip.

Suggestions PLEASE!!

Also..I forgot to add..that she wants it to be a PC recipe.

Honey apple brie bites from new App Cookbook, soo good and look great!!

These are all good - and shouldn't be too expensive...

Mini Ham Puffs (All the Best)
Hot Artichoke Dip (All the Best)
Touchdown Taco Dip

There is a Chile Verde Dip that I am dying to try since others on here have posted rave reviews. I think you can get that recipe from Joyce's Fine Cooking - since I think it is an old SB (2000 or so??)

Hot Pizza Dip!

What are some easy appetizers that I can make for a party?

Some easy appetizers that you can make for a party using Pampered Chef products include our Mini Deep Dish Pizza Cups, Mini Bacon and Cheddar Quiches, and Mini Caprese Skewers.

Do you have any ideas for a healthy side dish?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy side dish recipes on our website, such as our Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze or our Quinoa Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette.

Can I make a gluten-free appetizer or side dish using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! We have a range of gluten-free recipes on our website, including our Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps and our Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Cream.

What are some make-ahead appetizers or side dishes?

We have several make-ahead appetizer and side dish recipes, such as our Spinach and Artichoke Dip or our Loaded Baked Potato Salad, that you can prepare ahead of time and simply heat up before serving.

I'm short on time, do you have any quick and easy appetizer or side dish recipes?

Yes, we have many quick and easy recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, such as our Pesto and Tomato Bruschetta or our Honey Glazed Carrots. You can also check out our "Quick and Easy" section on our website for more ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniepc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sjackson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies