• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Easy Appetizer Ideas for Your Weekend Show | New Consultant Tips

In summary, the show-goer suggests that the bacon artichoke squares as an appetizer, but the consultant does not like artichokes. They also suggest chicken fajita bites and the Bruschetta dip.
Kat212
I have a show this weekend and need some appetizer suggestions. I am a new consultant and have the kit as well as a few other items (DCB). I suggested the bacon artichoke squares but she doesn't like artichokes. Anyone have a file that I could send her to let her pick from?

You can totally do the fajita bites in the new season's best. If you don't have the round stone, use your large bar pan. In fact, I'd use the large bar pan anyway! It is so much more versatile than the round stone (ok, totally not knocking the round stone-I love it, I'm just sayin'!)

Agree with PChockeymom! Those chicken fajita bites are really quick and easy and everyone I have made them for just raves about them!

......or, make the Bruschetta dip......you will have to double it for the DCB....but skip the puff pastry and use the Italian Seasoning rather than the Herbs de Provence...........so much yummier, and the people look like they want to lick the bowl clean ! LOL Use Scoops or tortilla chips for dipping !

Lani said:
......or, make the Bruschetta dip......you will have to double it for the DCB....but skip the puff pastry and use the Italian Seasoning rather than the Herbs de Provence...........so much yummier, and the people look like they want to lick the bowl clean ! LOL Use Scoops or tortilla chips for dipping !

I had done this exact same thing for a show early in October and it got rave reviews. The puff pastry just seemed too much to me, especially since you're eating it on something. And Italian Seasoning and Bruschetta just go together in my mind! A guest who booked a show told me she's made it this way and brought it to two parties she's been to and everyone loved it!

Agree with Lynda, the puff pastry is pretty but seriously, what is the point? Too weird to put it on crackers or thinly sliced bread.

What are some easy appetizer ideas for a party?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a party could include:

• Caprese skewers with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil
  • Crudite platter with various vegetables and dip
  • Bruschetta with tomatoes, basil, and balsamic glaze
  • Mini quiches or tartlets
  • Meat and cheese platter with crackers or bread

How do I make sure my appetizers are ready at the same time as the main course?

To ensure that your appetizers are ready at the same time as the main course, it's important to plan ahead. Make sure to prepare and cook your appetizers first, and then keep them warm in the oven on low heat until the main course is ready to be served. You can also set a timer to remind you when to take the appetizers out of the oven.

What are some make-ahead appetizers?

There are many appetizers that can be made ahead of time, such as:

• Stuffed mushrooms
  • Deviled eggs
  • Spinach and artichoke dip
  • Bruschetta topping
  • Marinated olives and feta
You can also assemble and prepare ingredients for appetizers ahead of time, and then cook them right before serving.

What are some vegetarian appetizer options?

There are plenty of delicious vegetarian appetizers, including:

• Vegetable spring rolls with dipping sauce
  • Roasted vegetable skewers
  • Hummus with pita bread or veggies
  • Stuffed bell peppers
  • Mushroom and goat cheese crostini
You can also adapt many traditional appetizers to be vegetarian by substituting meat with vegetables or plant-based protein.

What are some tips for arranging and presenting appetizers?

When arranging and presenting appetizers, it's important to keep in mind the balance of colors, shapes, and textures. Try to create a visually appealing display by incorporating different levels and textures, such as using a mix of platters and bowls. You can also garnish with fresh herbs or edible flowers for an extra touch. Finally, don't overcrowd the platters and leave enough space for guests to easily pick up the appetizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • FancyChef
  • Recipes and Tips