• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Pampered Chef Apparel and Event Materials?

In summary, we offer a variety of customizable banners and signs for parties, events, businesses, and holidays. Our banners and signs are made from high-quality materials and can be installed for an additional fee. Production and shipping typically take 2-3 weeks, but rush services are available for an extra cost.
Lori Norris
looking for shirts with pampered chef logos.
also looking for anything that would be good to post at vendor events. IE: banners signs, etc

I have an older maroon banner I would sell for $15 plus shipping

Andrea Minier said:
I have an older maroon banner I would sell for $15 plus shipping
Is it just the logo? I have a newer one. Thank you.

Lori Norris said:
looking for shirts with pampered chef logos.
also looking for anything that would be good to post at vendor events. IE: banners signs, etc

What types of banners and signs do you offer?

We offer a variety of banners and signs, including personalized banners for parties and events, promotional signs for businesses, and seasonal banners for holidays.

Can I customize the design and text on the banners and signs?

Yes, all of our banners and signs can be customized with your desired design and text. We have a team of graphic designers who can help create a unique and eye-catching design for your specific needs.

What materials are used for your banners and signs?

Our banners and signs are made from high-quality materials such as vinyl, fabric, and paper. They are durable and weather-resistant, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.

Do you offer installation services for banners and signs?

Yes, we offer installation services for an additional fee. Our team will ensure that your banners and signs are properly installed and displayed in the desired location.

How long does it take to receive my order for banners and signs?

The production time for banners and signs varies depending on the size and complexity of the order. Typically, it takes 2-3 weeks for production and shipping. However, we do offer rush services for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcTracey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Heather8345