1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

App to Help Make Sure You Have a Great Show

Discussion in 'Bookings, Sales and Host Coaching' started by Zack, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Zack

Zack

Hey PCers! My name's Zack, and I've just released an app called EndUp that helps you create single-use maps that show your location for a few hours, and share them with anybody you choose.

I had posted about it a few days ago on an entrepreneurial forum I frequent, and a user had messaged me that it would be perfect for her PC events. Apparently there are always a few stragglers or people get lost, and getting them back on track takes time away from hosting and talking about the products.

The app is great for this kind of thing, because it's a way for people to see your location on a map without them having to download anything. And since tracking stops when the timer you set is up, you don't have to remember to turn it off.

It's free, and available for iOS and Android here: https://endup.cc

Love to hear if this would be useful to you, and happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

- Zack
    zachary.kim@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2017
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted