• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering a Cooking Show for an APO Overseas: Is it $4.25?

In summary, the pricing for shipping is on the back of the order forms. Any outside order not being shipped to the host has to pay direct shipping rates, and this includes APO/FPO addresses.
turtle15
Can outside orders for a cooking show be shipped to an APO overseas? Is it still $4.25?

The pricing for shipping is on the back of the order forms. Any outside order not being shipped to the host has to pay direct shipping rates, and this includes APO/FPO addresses.

Now, if the host is on base, from what I understand, there are rules aboutaccepting mail for others using your APO/FPO address, so the Host should check to make sure she doesn't get in trouble. I know Sheila has said that all of her customers must pay direct shipping rates because of the rules.

Noora is right, you would need to enter the direct shipping rate so that PC will mail it to the customer & not the host.And true, we are not allowed to use our military mail to accept mail for others. So if you end up doing a catalog/online show for someone on a military base, each of their customers would need to pay direct shipping to avoid getting into trouble with the military (in my case Japanese Customs too).

They do saving by not paying sales tax, so it almost works out the same depending on where you live in the US.

Oh - that is what I meant. It will be direct shipped. So I can direct ship it off a party, but they will pay regular direct shipping rates?

turtle15 said:
Oh - that is what I meant. It will be direct shipped. So I can direct ship it off a party, but they will pay regular direct shipping rates?

Exactly :) Just click the "Direct Ship" button in the Customer Info tab.

Triciascucina said:
They do saving by not paying sales tax, so it almost works out the same depending on where you live in the US.

Does P3 know how to calculate this?

It will accept the 0% tax entry It may compute it automatically; if not, hit the 'input manually' button and type in 0. :)

I have a friend stationed in Guatamala (Dept. of Defense) who wants to do an online party. Can't the host have an APO address but require each guest to put in for direct shipping? Any suggestions? I was trying to create the party in my website and it doesn't like the address.

There is no way to over-ride the web page & delete the "ship to host" option. I've begged corporate to make it an option, but it's fallen on deaf ears thus far.

Once you get the host address resolved, if any of the guests choose the "ship to host" option, you'll have to e-mail them & explain that you can not have their order shipped to the host & that they would need to pay the direct shipping rate. Most will understand.

As far as the host address:
  • Enter the first part of their address as the street address
  • FPO or APO = the city
  • AA (America), AE (Europe) or AP (Pacific) = state
  • zip goes in the appropriate place

I told the host to have each guest request direct shipping. They are all happy to pay it just to get the products, so that's all good. The problem is, I can't get the PWS show setup screen to take the address as you've explained. I can't get it to accept the APO address at all, even as if going in as a guest. I'm going to have to call home office tomorrow, I guess. When I plug everything in as you've explained it (APO for City, APO Americas for State) it says "invalid address."

My host says it should be AA for state, but we don't have that option, unless I'm missing something...

If you are still trying to figure this one out, PM me her address & I'll figure out where your problem lies. ;)

1. How much does it cost to order a cooking show for an APO overseas?

The cost for ordering a cooking show for an APO overseas is $4.25 per order, regardless of the size or contents of the order.

2. Do I need to pay any additional fees for shipping to an APO address?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping to an APO address. The $4.25 charge covers all shipping and handling costs.

3. Can I order multiple cooking shows to be shipped to different APO addresses?

Yes, you can order multiple cooking shows to be shipped to different APO addresses. Each order will be charged the standard $4.25 fee.

4. How long does it take for a cooking show to be delivered to an APO address?

The delivery time for a cooking show to an APO address may vary depending on the location, but it typically takes 7-10 business days.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for ordering a cooking show to an APO overseas?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for ordering a cooking show to an APO overseas. You can order as many or as few products as you'd like for the $4.25 fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
angmillar
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DMB75
  • General Chat
Replies