• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering an APO Address in P3: State & Sales Tax Info

In summary, to enter an APO address in P3, go to the "Orders" tab, select the desired order, click on the "Ship To" tab, and enter the APO address in the appropriate fields. APO addresses do not require a state to be entered for tax purposes in P3 and sales tax will not be applied to orders with APO addresses. Credit card payments can still be processed for orders with APO addresses, but international fees may apply. When shipping to an APO address, use the USPS as the shipping carrier and select the appropriate APO/FPO/DPO option. Customs forms may also need to be filled out for international shipments. It is recommended to check with the USPS or your shipping carrier
pjpamchef
Silver Member
How do we enter an apo address in P3? What goes in the state box? What kind of sales tax do we enter?

APO is city, AE (or whatever their code is) is the state.Tax is 0%

AE is European and AP is pacific.

OK, still a little confused here. Her address is APO/AE. My choices in P-3 are:
APO/Americas, APO/FPO East, and APO/FPO Pacific. Which one do I select?

Last edited:
APO/FPO East is AE, APO/FPO West is AP.....it all depends on where the person is stationed that you are sending an order to. AE are your European countries and AP are Asian Pacific ones. Hopefully this helps.;)

1. How do I enter an APO address in P3?

To enter an APO address in P3, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Orders" tab
2. Select the order you wish to enter the APO address for
3. Click on the "Ship To" tab
4. Enter the APO address in the appropriate fields
5. Save the changes by clicking on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.

2. Do I need to include the state in an APO address for tax purposes?

No, APO addresses are considered international addresses and therefore do not require a state to be entered for tax purposes in P3.

3. Will sales tax be applied to orders with APO addresses?

No, sales tax will not be applied to orders with APO addresses as they are considered international orders.

4. Can I still process credit card payments for orders with APO addresses?

Yes, you can still process credit card payments for orders with APO addresses. However, it is important to note that international fees may apply.

5. Are there any special considerations when shipping to an APO address?

Yes, when shipping to an APO address, it is important to use the USPS as the shipping carrier and select the appropriate APO/FPO/DPO option. Additionally, customs forms may need to be filled out for international shipments. It is recommended to check with the USPS or your shipping carrier for more information on specific requirements for APO addresses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MandyK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • cmdtrgd