• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Amazing October: A Bragging Thread!

In summary, a group of consultants are sharing their success stories and goals for the month. One consultant was initially worried about reaching her sales goal, but her mom surprised her with a large catalog show and she is now on track to achieve her goal. Another consultant is also doing well and plans to give herself a raise once she reaches $20,000 in sales. Another consultant is excited to have a high number of shows this month and have all her show-to-go pieces completed. Lastly, a new consultant is thrilled to have already made over $5000 in sales in just 5 months. Overall, everyone is proud of their achievements and excited for what the rest of the month will bring.
That is so exciting. I just promoted Dec 1. I am still doing a happy dance. I think about every day or so I call my director and tell her how much I love being a director. Yesterday, I was expecting to get my leadership handbook and stuff, instead the UPS man brought me all of the new fall products. I knew that we would get the spring ones, but that was a fun surprise. You are gonna love it. Good for you!

Yes, wasn't that cool that we earned the fall products for free too?! That was the biggest surprise to me when I got "the call" from the HO and she told me that. How cool! Plus, I had earned them all for free anyway as part of the sell-a-thon back in June. I'm excited because now I have some extra Christmas presents for people and some fun things for incentives down the road.

Now I can't wait to find out the new spring/summer products and get those for free! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly