• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change My Pampered Chef Workshops?

In summary, you can make changes to your workshop by contacting your consultant and discussing your options. This includes changing the date, location, theme, guest list, and even the type of workshop. However, availability and minimum/maximum guest requirements may vary, so it is best to make changes as far in advance as possible.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I was hoping to change one of my workshops but I wasn't sure how or if this was even possible?? Do you know?

You can try to change it on CC but if you can't do it there, you can change it when you arrive at registration.

Where can I change it on CC? If I go under review registration it says see confirmation or cancel....

Since online registration is closed, you can't make changes, either. You can change things when you check in at Conference.

I've found that when I go to a class that I don't like - I can leave and just go to another one. As long as they have room in the class they don't say too much about which class your in. (PS... They don't read the little tabs of paper with what class you're in when you hand them to the attendants at the door. - So go where ever you want!)

or you can change it on site

1. Can I change the date of my workshop?

Yes, you can change the date of your workshop by contacting your consultant and requesting a new date. Please keep in mind that availability may vary and it is best to make the change as far in advance as possible.

2. Can I change the location of my workshop?

Absolutely! If you need to change the location of your workshop, simply reach out to your consultant and they will work with you to find a new location that works for both you and your guests.

3. Can I change the theme of my workshop?

Yes, you can change the theme of your workshop by contacting your consultant and discussing your options. They will work with you to find a new theme that aligns with your preferences and interests.

4. Can I add or remove guests from my workshop?

Yes, you can make changes to your guest list by contacting your consultant and providing them with the updated information. Please keep in mind that there may be minimum and maximum guest requirements for certain workshops.

5. Can I change the type of workshop I originally booked?

In most cases, yes, you can change the type of workshop you originally booked. Contact your consultant to discuss your options and they will work with you to find a workshop that better fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mdelaine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Michele Houston
  • Pampered Chef Shows