• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anything for Reaching 10K in Sales?

In summary, it sounds like it's very likely that you will reach $15,000 in sales this month. You receive a raise and a necklace at that milestone.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I may be off my rocker, but I seem to remember there being some sort of recognition (like an e-mail or phone call) when we reach 10K in sales.

It's very, very likely I may reach that milestone this month. I'm at 9,200 and I have a big show tomorrow.

At $15,000 you get a 2% pay raise. :D

I know that. I was asking about $10,000.

No. Just that much closer to $15K.

Raise and necklace at $15K. At $50K eligible for Career Club at conference - luch, a little nicer table gift every year from then on in and a $50K pin and your name on the wall at HO. Then the pin and on a new list at HO for $100K and every $100K after that. Of course with the changes we don't know what will be different now but we'll still be recognized.

A big pat on the back and kudos from us here!

I'll take that! You are all so much more supportive than my upline!Maybe it was just some consultant who posted that her director congratulated her for getting 2/3 of the way there in a short time ....

I do keep my consultants aware of where they are. Every once in a while I'll say "Sally is 1/3 of the way to her raise" or "Deb is almost there - we'll be celebrating soon!". I just did that at our meeting last night and one of the consultants is just about at $30K and wanted to know if she got something for that. I wish. I do award for milestones but she was thinking another raise... Oh, well.

Actually you DO get an email Congratulations! I just got my second one yesterday! (I had to start over last year) It's not much, but is nice to know that our hard work's been noticed ;)

Great Job!

I think I may have received a "totally sincere" sounding pre-recorded telephone call when I reached $10,000. The most sincere recognition I received was from my AD. That meant more than a pre-recorded message which is the equivalent (in my worthless books) to a form letter.

Last edited:
Our hearty congratulations!

You get a necklace, too? Woo!

Thanks for the link, Fanny.

msmileyface said:
You get a necklace, too? Woo!

yes! and it's so pretty! i just got mine a month ago and wear it to all my shows now. it's a great conversation starter...

Question about the necklace earned for $15,000 in sales - what can a guy do with it*? Too bad they don't offer an alternative for male consultants.* Nobody I know wants it. My daughters (probably older than most consultants) both looked at me like I was crazy when I offered it to them.

If you want to sell it Dave I'll ask my consultants who earned the whisk (before they changed it to the hat - I know that at least one of them asked if she could get it but she'd already surpassed the $15K and had the charm) and see if they want it. How much?

Beth, it's priceless. I haven't seen it yet. Should have it sent to me this month. (I'm in California and my AD is in Florida. I attend meetings via Skype.)

Dave- It has a little loop at the top. Maybe you could turn it into a key chain or a pin? Or a cuff link??

That's what I'd do ...

Cufflink? I haven't worn cufflinks for 30 years. But I will put it on my keychain. Good idea. Thanks.

RMDave said:
Question about the necklace earned for $15,000 in sales - what can a guy do with it*? Too bad they don't offer an alternative for male consultants.

* Nobody I know wants it. My daughters (probably older than most consultants) both looked at me like I was crazy when I offered it to them.

Um I threatened my director that I was going to quit and start all over again just to get the necklace! So much cuter than the whisk!

So, how do you recognize your team members when they reach $15,000 in sales? Anything above and beyond what Home Office does??

I just noticed I started this thread a little more than a year ago.

That summer I got $2,800 in sales from 2 shows. And no e-mails about hitting 10K, from my director or anyone else.

I am, however, $1000 or so away from $15K. I thought last year wasn't the greatest year, but in a year I got half as far (5K) as it took me 3 years to get to (10K)

This all sounds so exciting to me, because I just submitted the show TODAY that allowed me to reach $15000!!! I am SO excited about the 2% raise, and I didn't even know you got something else for it! I can't wait!!!

I'm curious too. I hit my 15k mark in June. My director didn't even realize it (we roomed together at NC). I didn't say anything for awhile, to see if she did. I finally told her the last night. My Senior Director was also rooming with us, and she knew, but never said anything. I was sort of disappointed. I know I'm not the brightest star in the room or on the team, but it was a big milestone for me. My director got excited when I told her (because she knows my "issues" and challenges), but still. :( Now I wonder when I'll get my necklace because I think it comes from her? I never got my pin for qualifying. I'll just order one of those for myself when I make director. ;) I don't want to ask now...it's been 3 years. But it is exciting, no matter what!! :) And if they don't give me my necklace in a reasonable time...I'm going to ask!

You deserve to be excited! Don't wait, contact your director and excitedly inquire about when you might get that piece of jewelry that you worked hard to get! Congrats!

esavvymom said:
I'm curious too. I hit my 15k mark in June. My director didn't even realize it (we roomed together at NC). I didn't say anything for awhile, to see if she did. I finally told her the last night. My Senior Director was also rooming with us, and she knew, but never said anything. I was sort of disappointed. I know I'm not the brightest star in the room or on the team, but it was a big milestone for me. My director got excited when I told her (because she knows my "issues" and challenges), but still. :( Now I wonder when I'll get my necklace because I think it comes from her? I never got my pin for qualifying. I'll just order one of those for myself when I make director. ;) I don't want to ask now...it's been 3 years.

But it is exciting, no matter what!! :) And if they don't give me my necklace in a reasonable time...I'm going to ask!

WAHOO!! Congrats Bobbi!! I have a 2nd line consultant who reached 15k in June. I called HO because her necklace is STILL not here and we are meeting Saturday. I did have a cake made for her. I think it is a GINORMOUS deal for any of those major milestones. You just earned yourself a raise!!

A few weeks after you hitting $15k, your Director will receive your chef's hat necklace in the mail to present to you at the next team meeting.

My recruiter lives 25 miles from me and an hour away from our director. When she hit 15K the chef's hat necklace was mailed to her.Some clusters do something else, like bracelets.

esavvymom said:
I'm curious too. I hit my 15k mark in June. My director didn't even realize it (we roomed together at NC). I didn't say anything for awhile, to see if she did. I finally told her the last night. My Senior Director was also rooming with us, and she knew, but never said anything. I was sort of disappointed. I know I'm not the brightest star in the room or on the team, but it was a big milestone for me. My director got excited when I told her (because she knows my "issues" and challenges), but still. :( Now I wonder when I'll get my necklace because I think it comes from her? I never got my pin for qualifying. I'll just order one of those for myself when I make director. ;) I don't want to ask now...it's been 3 years.

But it is exciting, no matter what!! :) And if they don't give me my necklace in a reasonable time...I'm going to ask!

Be excited! You deserve it. The pin for qualifying is optional and not all directors purchase it. The 15k necklace is sent to the director from HO at no charge to the director. I mail them to long distance consultants and give them to local consultants at our meeting. I find a way to get together with those who are local but not able to attend the meeting. The also get other goodies from me along with both the pin and the necklace.

Congrats Esavvy mom.. It is a big deal and you should be proud of yourself

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views