• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are More Items on Backorder at PC Than Just the Silicone Whisk?

In summary, "backorder" refers to a product that is currently unavailable but will be restocked and shipped at a later date. You can determine if a product is on backorder by checking for an "Out of Stock" or "Backorder" message on our website or by contacting customer service. You can still place an order for a backordered product and it will be shipped once restocked. Restock dates for backordered products may vary and can be found on our website or by contacting customer service. You can also cancel an order for a backordered product by contacting customer service.
janel kelly
I don't remember getting e-mails from PC about other items on backorder so I was surprised today to get an e-mail saying that my last 2 shows I submitted have the silicone whisk is on backorder. When did it go on backorder? Is there any other items I don't know about that are on backorder?

Here in Canada, I got an email from PC stating that the Forged Honing Tool is on backorder. My host should get it after the 14th of the month.

Cheers

It was in the Weekly Bites this past week-
The silicone round whisk and the honing tool are on backorder...

On the website the whisk is not showing on back order status anymore. Just the honing tool and the consultant apron.

How in the world did the consultant apron end up on backorder?

Somewhere I remember reading we could now take orders for both the decorator bottles and the Cranberry deep dish baker; however I've made sure to update both the product list and the products and when I enter the decorator bottles in on PP states item no. not on file??? When can we place orders for these?

tia;

Liz

Deep Covered Cranberry baker and decorator bottles

1. What does "backorder" mean?

Backorder refers to a product that is currently out of stock or unavailable for purchase, but will be restocked and shipped at a later date.

2. How do I know if a product is on backorder?

If a product is on backorder, it will be indicated on our website with a message stating "Out of Stock" or "Backorder". You can also contact our customer service team for more information.

3. Can I still place an order for a product on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for a product on backorder. Your order will be processed and the product will be shipped to you once it is back in stock.

4. When will a backordered product be restocked?

The restock date for a backordered product can vary. We do our best to provide estimated restock dates on our website, but these dates are subject to change. You can also contact our customer service team for more information.

5. Can I cancel an order for a backordered product?

Yes, you can cancel an order for a backordered product. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DebbieJ