• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Win the Conference Hotel Stay?

I'm excited to see what happens!Well, I stand corrected! I even discussed this with my director (SED level) and her response was like "directors are expected to go...". It must be the drugs I'm still on. lolThanks for correcting me!!Yup, TL - SD have to earn it in one month while C and SC have 2 months to earn free conference. While I'm a TL so it's tougher, I like that C and SC have longer to earn it....I'm excited to see what happens!
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
A few have said they won a new product at Launch. After the 12th I'll start a thread to hear what people won. My fingers are crossed to win the free conference hotel. Reports from the other launches? Do we have a winner amongst us?

I won a free product drawing. :) It was my first launch so I was pretty excited. :-0

ritabenson said:
I won a free product drawing. :) It was my first launch so I was pretty excited. :-0

how exciting for you!!!!

I won a new product. :D I guess there was certain criteria to be entered in the drawing for the hotel stay that I didn't meet, what was the criteria again?

jcsmilez said:
I won a new product. :D I guess there was certain criteria to be entered in the drawing for the hotel stay that I didn't meet, what was the criteria again?

C, SC and TL had to have $1250 in sales in December and attend SL
D and above had to have $5000 in team sales in December and attend SL

Thanks for a refresher on the criteria. That makes sense. I was thinking that it would be a waste (I'm sure I'll get slammed on that word choice) to award it to someone who won't even think about going to conference. Looks like they're trying to give it to someone more likely to use it. Sure, someone who doesn't submit much may still want to go to conference. But what I love about Launch is that it gives people who are more casual a chance to get HO training without the time and money investment of going to conference. Got my fingers crossed that I win b/c I'm on the fence about going this year. See, I'm a prime candidate to win.

Becca_in_MD said:
Thanks for a refresher on the criteria. That makes sense. I was thinking that it would be a waste (I'm sure I'll get slammed on that word choice) to award it to someone who won't even think about going to conference. Looks like they're trying to give it to someone more likely to use it. Sure, someone who doesn't submit much may still want to go to conference. But what I love about Launch is that it gives people who are more casual a chance to get HO training without the time and money investment of going to conference. Got my fingers crossed that I win b/c I'm on the fence about going this year. See, I'm a prime candidate to win.

We all forgot the criteria until they reminded us! It was a long time ago.

I guess maybe they are figuring that someone who may be hestitant to go might actually go if they get something out of it (who would turn down a free hotel room!). Then they still have a chance to earn free conference.

wadesgirl said:
We all forgot the criteria until they reminded us! It was a long time ago.

I guess maybe they are figuring that someone who may be hestitant to go might actually go if they get something out of it (who would turn down a free hotel room!). Then they still have a chance to earn free conference.

Unless you are a D, AD, or SD. Those three levels do not have an opportunity to earn free conference this year. Exec and above get it free as a perk.

One of my cluster won the hotel stay...and I won a free product! For 4 of us there, we did pretty well!

BethCooks4U said:
Unless you are a D, AD, or SD. Those three levels do not have an opportunity to earn free conference this year. Exec and above get it free as a perk.

Beth,
The consultant sales promotion flyer says that TL through Senior Directions can earn FREE registration with $5000 in commissionable sales from March 1-31. Did something change at SL?

No free hotel for :(, but I was one of the winners from the Merrill drawing :D

BethCooks4U said:

yankfan24 said:
Beth,
The consultant sales promotion flyer says that TL through Senior Directions can earn FREE registration with $5000 in commissionable sales from March 1-31. Did something change at SL?

What she said!

wadesgirl said:
What she said!

Well, I stand corrected! I even discussed this with my director (SED level) and her response was like "directors are expected to go...". It must be the drugs I'm still on. lol

Thanks for correcting me!!

Yup, TL - SD have to earn it in one month while C and SC have 2 months to earn free conference. While I'm a TL so it's tougher, I like that C and SC have longer to earn it. Conference reg. isn't that cost that makes it tough - it the hotel and airfare.

Minirottie - please send your cluster's good vibes my way! Our team did pretty well with winning products last year.

The earning levels are just different for TL and above for March.

C and SC earn $50 off with every $1250 they submit.
TL and above earn $100 off for submitting $2500 and FREE Conference Registration for sumbmitting $5000!

Becca_in_MD said:
Yup, TL - SD have to earn it in one month while C and SC have 2 months to earn free conference. While I'm a TL so it's tougher, I like that C and SC have longer to earn it. Conference reg. isn't that cost that makes it tough - it the hotel and airfare.

Minirottie - please send your cluster's good vibes my way! Our team did pretty well with winning products last year.

I do love that C and SC have 2 months to earn it! Most haven't been and so they often don't get how awesome an opportunity it is - getting it free or even half price is a good dip out of the cost for them and will be the thing that makes the decision as to whether they go or not. Hotel is just (about) $50 per night in downtown Chicago if rooms are shared with 4 people and that is not much in the scheme of things. Airfare/travel costs just depend on where you live and the deals you can get. Even if you have to pay full price it's worth way more than the upfront cost. There are lots of statistics out there that show that those who attend are more likely to have more shows, more sales and promote than those that don't. AND it's fun!

We applied for a Southwest Visa Card and got a free round trip ticket so my fare is paid for and my flight is booked for Chicago! My March calendar will be loaded for that free registration.....now I just need my name to get pulled for free hotel and I am set! Then I can spend my bucks on a Coach bag.....LOL Just kidding..no way is a purse worth that much!

My Senior Director won a new product AND a hotel stay! I was so happy for her!

I of course won nothing as I never win anything! :( However my Senior Director (my D's upline) won the hotel stay! It was exciting that she won but I soooo wanted it! LOL

Whatcha win? Whatcha win? Didn't have my good vibes with me and only 2 people in our team won.

Our group had 2 long tables of us at SL. No one won any of the drawings. One of girls had to leave about an hour early b/c she was nursing, and of course she was drawn for the hotel, but you had to be present to win. On the other hand, there was one table in front of us full of a group from out of state, and almost everyone in that group won something throughout the day.
Most of us earned a bunch of the stuff, so we can't be too disappointed, but their group had 1 or 2 drawn for every thing. kinda crazy

1. Can anyone win the conference hotel stay?

Yes, anyone who meets the eligibility requirements can enter for a chance to win the conference hotel stay.

2. How do I enter to win the conference hotel stay?

To enter, you must purchase at least $50 worth of Pampered Chef products during the designated time period and fill out the entry form online.

3. What is included in the conference hotel stay prize?

The prize includes a one-night stay at a designated conference hotel, as well as transportation to and from the conference venue.

4. When will the winner of the conference hotel stay be announced?

The winner will be announced within 7 days after the end of the designated time period for entries.

5. Are there any restrictions on using the conference hotel stay prize?

The stay must be used during the designated conference dates and cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Some blackout dates may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefallison53
  • Becca_in_MD