• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Willing to Part With...............?

In summary, the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection typically includes kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, serving dishes, and other kitchen accessories. You can search for specific items in this collection on the website or through the catalog, and your Pampered Chef consultant can also assist in finding a specific item. Items in this collection can be purchased through a Pampered Chef party and may be either brand new or gently used. Only Pampered Chef consultants can sell items in this collection, but they may be able to help you sell any unwanted kitchen items through their business.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Their Help Whip Cancer Tote? I didn't earn it and I usually make it a point not to try to buy things I didn't earn but I have this incredible addiction to bags. And that one is adorable. I would love to have it - so if anyone of you isn't a bag lady...........or bag man ;) ..............I would love the chance to buy it.

And for all of you laughing at me cause you would never part with it...................well, I had to try!

Hahahahaha see...to each their own. I love the apron but wasn't here to earn it then. The bag? Eh, unlike almost everyone here it doesn't move me. I was going to use it to carry my gear but send me a message with your thoughts :)

I would be willing to take one of these bags off someones hands too.

1. What items are typically included in the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection?

The "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection typically includes kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, serving dishes, and other kitchen accessories.

2. How do I find out if someone is willing to part with a specific item in this collection?

You can search for specific items in the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection on our website or through our catalog. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding a specific item.

3. Can I purchase items from the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection through a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection through a Pampered Chef party. Your consultant can help you place an order for any items you are interested in.

4. Are the items in the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection brand new or gently used?

The items in the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection can be both brand new and gently used. It depends on the individual seller and the condition of the item.

5. Can I sell my own kitchen items through the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection?

Unfortunately, only Pampered Chef consultants can sell items through the "Anyone Willing to Part With....." collection. However, you can always reach out to your consultant to see if they can help you sell any unwanted kitchen items through their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sherri lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aried
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies