1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone watch True Blood?

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

And if so are you watching premiere this sunday? I'm having a premiere party for a few guests and could really use some creative ideas for food. I've been looking online for weeks now and have gotten some really good ideas but not what I really need. I was hoping to tap into the brains of the creative cheffers out there who can help me showcase the food as well in as much PC as possible. I was thinking of doing the rice cooker microwave cake and using red dyed frosting to make the illusion of a bleeding cake. I'm all set on drinks too just need more food to come up with. I had meant to post a thread like this earlier in week but was very busy. TIA

Jun 12, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I'm not familiar with the show to know what to really recommend. :( Wish I could help!

Jun 12, 2009
  3. Jinkies

Jinkies Member

Oooh! I love that show! I would also make some good ole' Louisiana food! I would definitely make a pie in honor of Sookie's grandma, have some beer, some chicken and wine coolers! As for more vampire-like food things, apart from drinks I have no idea. Your cake will be awesome, that's for sure! Let me know what you think of!

Jun 12, 2009
Have something to add?