• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Wanting to Drive From the Twin Cities...

In summary, Emily is looking for a ride to PC NC. She has room for one more rider, and is willing to road trip with someone. She is also looking for a ride to the MegaBus.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Looks like I have room for 2 if anyone want's to drive to PC NC. I am down to 1 team member attending/riding with me. I plan to drive our Family's Buick Century. It's a nice comfy ride. We have taken it twice to the east coast and back with the kids. I have EZ pass so the tolls are a breeze. With 4 riders the expenses should be around $50. I may even have a hotel room for 1 (need to check in with my roomie to see what she wants to do). I just booked a room at the Best western Grant Park (non refundable) then got a cancellation from another team member.

Let me know if you have any questions...

bumping...

I'm in Maryland and thought about driving... though I can't pull it off alone! Plane tickets are looking to be about $500 round trip, so if anyone is in the area... let me know!

Emily, where in MD are you? Flying Southwest out of Dulles is only about $238 round trip (including taxes). We're taking a very early morning flight out, but spending Sunday night at my sister's, who only lives about 15 minutes from the airport. Taking the 8:30p flight home on Thursday. If there's any way you can join us, let me know.If I hadn't already bought my plane tickets, I would so much have wanted to volunteer to road trip with you!

Still looking for riders from Minnesota....

Paulette I know it's not a ride to Chicago but the Mega Bus leaves from Des Moines. Might be an option to help save some money if you don't find anyone to ride all the way with.

Bumping...

Sorry, I'm in Ohio. If I go, I plan to take the MegaBus!

Just a bump... If you are traveling from the twin cities area and are looking to share a ride let me know. I know I for sure have room for one.

YES-I would like a ride-please call ASAP 320-848-6689

nancy mathiowetz said:
YES-I would like a ride-please call ASAP 320-848-6689
Hi Nancy, I think I already got your message from Laura M. We filled our vehicle. Have you checked the MegaBus?Send me a private message if you still need help

1. How long does it take to drive from the Twin Cities to [destination]?

The drive time from the Twin Cities to [destination] can vary depending on traffic and weather conditions. On average, it takes about [insert estimated time] to drive there.

2. What is the best route to take when driving from the Twin Cities?

The best route to take when driving from the Twin Cities will depend on your specific starting location and final destination. Our GPS navigation system can provide you with the most efficient and preferred route.

3. Are there any toll roads on the way from the Twin Cities?

Yes, there are several toll roads that you may encounter when driving from the Twin Cities. Make sure to have some cash on hand or an electronic toll pass to pay for these fees.

4. Are there any recommended rest stops or gas stations along the way?

Yes, there are many rest stops and gas stations along the way from the Twin Cities. Our GPS navigation system can help you locate the nearest and most convenient options for your needs.

5. Can you provide me with a map of the route from the Twin Cities to [destination]?

Yes, we can provide you with a map of the recommended route from the Twin Cities to [destination]. You can also access this map on our website or through our GPS navigation system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • PamperedChefFlo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefChris
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies