• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Share Tips From Lunch?

In summary, for easier lunchtime prep, it is recommended to prepare ingredients in advance and incorporate healthy options such as salads, grain bowls, wraps, fruits, and nuts. To save money, meal prepping at home is suggested. For picky eaters, involve them in the process and be creative with presentation. Make-ahead lunch recipes such as quinoa and black bean salad, frittatas, and Mason jar salads can also be prepared for convenient and healthy lunches throughout the week.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I really like sirloin tips, but I can't eat an entire restaurant portion.

Anyone want to share my tips from lunch?

exps30260_CB50843D122.jpg

Looks better than the ham n cheese wrap I just had!

C'mon now, we can't let this annoying parody thread get lost!

Here is my "lunch" today...haha. Someone has to eat the broken ones! (I'm making them to take to my dentist office :angel: for a business "Pampering".)
(Lemon-Cherry Mini-cakes and Turtle Fudge Brownies - both from the brownie pan recipe collection)

*My Cook's Notes - the Lemon Cherry Cake in the brownie pan- use the MEDIUM scoop for the cake, and they are very fragile. not sure I would do it again. Half of them fell apart. The cherry filling sinks to the bottom- which is why they are upside down.*

Attachments

• muffin-photos.jpg
    muffin-photos.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 486
esavvymom said:
Here is my "lunch" today...haha. Someone has to eat the broken ones! (I'm making them to take to my dentist office :angel: for a business "Pampering".)
(Lemon-Cherry Mini-cakes and Turtle Fudge Brownies - both from the brownie pan recipe collection)

*My Cook's Notes - the Lemon Cherry Cake in the brownie pan- use the MEDIUM scoop for the cake, and they are very fragile. not sure I would do it again. Half of them fell apart. The cherry filling sinks to the bottom- which is why they are upside down.*

They look yummy!!

Cute! I had to re-read this twice before I got it!! Launch was great!!!

Tried "In and Out" today for the first time. Not bad.LOVED the customer service. Everyone had smiles & was in a good mood. Amazing for Dallas!!! I'm not used to that here.

Um, leftover macaroni salad is not good for lunch when your refrigerator partially freezes the macaroni. That's my tip, lol.

1. How can I make lunchtime prep easier?

One tip is to prepare your lunch ingredients in advance, such as chopping vegetables or marinating protein, so that you can quickly assemble your meal during the busy workday.

2. What are some healthy options for lunch?

Some healthy lunch ideas include salads with lean protein, grain bowls with vegetables and beans, and wraps filled with hummus and veggies. You can also incorporate a variety of fruits and nuts for snacks.

3. How can I save money on lunches?

One way to save money on lunches is to meal prep at home and bring your own lunch to work. This can also help you make healthier choices and avoid the temptation of eating out frequently.

4. Any tips for packing lunches for picky eaters?

Get creative with presentation and involve your picky eater in the meal planning and preparation process. You can also try incorporating their favorite foods in new ways, such as using cookie cutters to make fun shapes out of sandwiches.

5. Can you suggest some make-ahead lunch recipes?

Some make-ahead lunch recipes include quinoa and black bean salad, veggie-packed frittatas, and Mason jar salads. These can be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge for convenient and healthy lunches throughout the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gaddischef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies