• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Get a Free Bag of Nestle's New Chocolate?

In summary, "Anyone Want Free Chocolate?" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free chocolate products by hosting a party or making a purchase. To participate, customers can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or make a purchase through a consultant's website or at a party. The specific chocolate products offered may vary, but can include items like chocolate sauces, truffles, and baking mixes. There is no limit to how much free chocolate can be earned as long as parties are hosted or purchases are made during the promotion period. The end date for the promotion may vary, so it is best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.
cla519
Nestle chocolates are coming out with a new chocolate for baking. If you join the chocolatier club and goto contests and promotions they will send you a free bag. Here is the link. http://nestlechocolatier.fanfly.net/?C1853_533518

Yummmm - thank you!!!!

Woo Hoo....my night has been made.....:D ;)
Thank you......

WAIT!!!!
I just realized (after siging up) that the free chocolate is for those who sign up IN SEPTEMBER...wait til Friday to sign up you guys!!!

aw nuts! I just signed up!

OK, that thread title sure got my attention! My two favorite words...FREE and chocolate:D

I guess I signed in too soon too. Maybe it will count anyway?LOL

lacychef said:
OK, that thread title sure got my attention! My two favorite words...FREE and chocolate:D
Same here.

Thanks for the tip!! Anything Free I'm in!! Just signed up!!

Thanks a bunch Cheryl, I just signed up. Gotta love free chocolate!!!!

Cool!
Thanks!
Schel

What is "Anyone Want Free Chocolate?"

"Anyone Want Free Chocolate?" is a popular promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free chocolate products by hosting a party or making a purchase.

How can I participate in "Anyone Want Free Chocolate?"

To participate in "Anyone Want Free Chocolate?", you can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or make a purchase of any amount through a consultant's website or at a party.

What kind of chocolate products can I earn through this promotion?

The specific chocolate products offered through "Anyone Want Free Chocolate?" may vary, but they can include items like chocolate sauces, truffles, and baking mixes.

Is there a limit to how much free chocolate I can earn?

There is no limit to how much free chocolate you can earn through "Anyone Want Free Chocolate?" as long as you continue to host parties or make purchases during the promotion period.

When does the "Anyone Want Free Chocolate?" promotion end?

The end date for the "Anyone Want Free Chocolate?" promotion may vary, so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susans_kitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • akrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • janezapchef