• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Use the Free Labels From Directly From the Heart???

In summary, the Directly from the Heart labels are a good option for those who use a lot of labels. You can get them for free with shipping and handling, and they have a variety of styles to choose from.
spoiledchef
Does anyone use the FREE labels available from Directly from the Heart (aka Sticking to Business)? I use a LOT of labels, and I'm wondering if this would be a better option than buying/printing on my OWN computer. Hmmm...you pay S&H I think.

Anyone?

I have bought some and you can't go wrong. I think I only paid about $5 shipping tops for the free roll. In fact I need to order more and will order from Superfast again.

Superfast...what's that?

Superfast Labels: http://www.superfastprinting.com/freeproducts.asp
for the free roll(s) with your own customized design.
Directly from the Heart stickers: http://www.directlyfromtheheart.com/stickers.asp
(actually for the Direct Sales basket company)

I use them. Nice quality. And you can't beat free just s/h.

I like FREEEDid you know you can get free business cards too? go to www.vistaprint.com
free cards just pay for shipping....think it cost me $6.95 shipping for 250 cards. :eek:

I didn't think we were allowed to do business cards except through the licensed vendors. Am I wrong?

I've neverused licensed vendors. Personally I don't like them. We can go to the office store and make our own. Thats what this site does, you can't use the logo, but can put your info.

so...Are these people just giving away labels and business cards(except for shipping) How are they making money? It just sounds funny.

they sell other items tooYou only get to choose from certain styles, but hey they're free.

my DH makes my business cards for me right off our computer. it has my picture, name, address, phone number, pws, and email on it. oh across the top it just says PC...no logos or hats or anything. he puts them on stock paper and they turn out real nice.

help!Okay so i'm went on the site and I am trying to order. Well it's telling me that everythings free including shipping and handling but it still wants my billing info? What should I do?

S&H is Free?hmmmmmmmm , maybe its time to reorder:D LOL
they probably need it for they're records. I've never had a problem with them and the other business I had before PC those reps never had a problem either.

tiffanypc05 said:
Okay so i'm went on the site and I am trying to order. Well it's telling me that everythings free including shipping and handling but it still wants my billing info? What should I do?

which site are you at? I only see s/h charges on both!

I guess I'll have to check into this. But -- we can't use the PC logo or anything can we? I threw my old ones away b/c they had my hubby's name on them too (thought he'd help, but nope...too busy). LOL!

What are the benefits of using the free labels from Directly From the Heart?

The free labels from Directly From the Heart offer a convenient and personalized way to label your Pampered Chef products. They also help to promote your business and make a lasting impression on your customers.

How do I obtain the free labels from Directly From the Heart?

To receive the free labels, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Directly From the Heart website and request a label order form.

What information can be included on the labels?

The labels can include your name, contact information, and the Pampered Chef logo. You can also add a personalized message or quote to make the labels even more special.

Are the labels customizable?

Yes, the labels are completely customizable. You can choose from a variety of designs and fonts, and personalize the labels to fit your branding and style.

Can I use the labels for other purposes?

While the labels are primarily intended for use on Pampered Chef products, you can also use them for other purposes such as labeling homemade gifts or personal items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC