• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Use Pampered Chef Visa??

In summary, the Pampered Chef Visa offers cashback on all purchases, has no annual fee, and provides fraud protection. It can be applied for online or through a Pampered Chef consultant's website and there is no minimum purchase amount required to earn rewards. The card can be used for purchases outside of Pampered Chef and there may be fees associated with late payments, returned payments, and cash advances. It is recommended to review the terms and conditions before applying.
cookinkaren99
Anyone use PC Visa?? I have a "0" balanced on the card BUT was woundering what rate do you Guys pay on yours ?? Mine is 19.99% I don't have cards is that a good rate??? Who out there uses the card & get money back?? I guess I don't really understand why our PC Visa is better than other credit cards. Thanks EVERYONE!!!
TPC in (Sales, Recruiting & Balanced Business)
Walk the stage as Adv. Director!!!!

I don't do debt, so I do not use the Visa. I didn't even apply for it. I use my PC debit for all PC purchases and to pay for shows and I use the debit card attached to my PC checking acct from my bank to pay for all business expenses.

I don't carry a balance.
I use it ONLY to pay for shows.
So, I get a small % back and don't get charged any fees.

I pay mine off every month. I have no idea what the rate is.

I have the same rate, and it is pretty high for someone with decent credit (not that I am saying mine is). My plan is also to pay it off every month, so as not to get the fees. The rewards are nice, though I haven't figured out how to redeem them just yet.

I have the PC card and am very happy with it. I basically only use it for my business and the monthly rebates are nice - like extra $$ in commission. The bottom of my statement says 9.24% finance charge on purchases and 19.99% on cash advances. I always pay it off when it comes, so I don't have the finance charges. Hope that helps.

1. What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef Visa?

The Pampered Chef Visa offers a variety of benefits, including cashback on all purchases, no annual fee, and fraud protection. Additionally, cardholders can earn bonus points for purchases made at Pampered Chef and other partner retailers.

2. How do I apply for the Pampered Chef Visa?

You can apply for the Pampered Chef Visa online through the credit card company's website or by visiting a Pampered Chef consultant's website. You will need to provide personal and financial information to complete the application process.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to earn rewards with the Pampered Chef Visa?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to earn rewards with the Pampered Chef Visa. Every purchase made with the card earns cashback or points, regardless of the amount.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Visa for purchases outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Visa can be used for purchases anywhere Visa is accepted. Cardholders can earn cashback or points for all purchases made with the card, including those made outside of Pampered Chef.

5. Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef Visa?

The Pampered Chef Visa does not have an annual fee. However, there may be fees for late payments, returned payments, and cash advances. It is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the card before applying to understand all potential fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkaren99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • EmilyTheChef