• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Constant Contact User-Friendly for Sending Newsletters?

In summary, to sign up for Constant Contact, go to their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You can use your own email templates or choose from customizable templates. There is no limit on the number of contacts you can have, but pricing plans are based on the number of contacts. Constant Contact also allows you to schedule emails and provides analytics to track the success of your campaigns.
nonfatlatte007
Hi !

Does anyone use Constant Contact to send/monitor their newsletters?
I was using it to send my newsletters that I was getting from tastytidbits,
but I was having to cut and paste and reformat and it was driving me crazy.
Is anyone using CC and finding it simple and easy? Or is there another service you use that you can just cut and paste a whole document into?

Thanks for your help.
Ellen

I use Constant Contact, and I use one of their templates for my newsletter. If you select blank template when you create your email, you can go into the code view (HTML) and paste in the HTML that makes up your other newsletter.

I use iContact. I also use MyEmailDesigns.com. They make it super easy to just drop in the newsletter and send it off. I never need to worry about formatting. There's information about iContact on their website.

Ellen,

I've started a mailing list for subscribers who just need the HTML code to paste into Constant Contact, iContact, or other mailing programs.

Please shoot me an email and I'll update your record so you will have the code emailed to you with each newsletter.

Thanks,
Joy

Hi Ellen,

I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have been using Constant Contact for my newsletters for quite some time now. I find it to be very user-friendly and efficient in sending and monitoring my newsletters. I have not experienced any issues with formatting or having to cut and paste. I highly recommend giving it a try and seeing if it works well for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am happy to help in any way I can. Happy cooking!

1. How do I sign up for Constant Contact?

To sign up for Constant Contact, go to their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to enter your information and choose a plan that suits your needs.

2. Can I use my own email templates with Constant Contact?

Yes, Constant Contact allows you to upload and use your own email templates. You can also use their customizable templates or create your own from scratch.

3. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have in Constant Contact?

No, Constant Contact does not have a limit on the number of contacts you can have. However, the pricing plans are based on the number of contacts you have, so you may need to upgrade your plan if your contact list grows.

4. Can I schedule emails to be sent at a specific time in Constant Contact?

Yes, Constant Contact allows you to schedule emails to be sent at a specific time and date. This is a useful feature for planning out your email marketing campaigns in advance.

5. Can I track the success of my emails in Constant Contact?

Yes, Constant Contact provides analytics and reporting tools to track the success of your emails. You can see open rates, click-through rates, and other important metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of your email campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jcwarr
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy