• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WHAT ARE SOME DELICIOUS DESSERT OPTIONS FOR A GRAND OPENING?

In summary, the conversation revolved around various pizza and dessert recipes, with participants sharing their favorites and asking for recommendations for a grand opening event. Some popular choices mentioned were the Tomato Basil Pizza, Easy Artichoke Pizza, Banana Split Brownie Pizza, Warm Apple Almond Pastry, and Fantastic Focaccia Bread. The Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells was also mentioned as a hit at shows, along with other chocolate recipes like the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie and Chocolate Tiramisu Cake. Guests also shared their success in selling products while demonstrating recipes at shows.
heat123
Silver Member
THE EASY ARTICHOKE PIZZA was it any good? So far of the 3 I have tested of the cool ranch veggie, 3 cheese and the tomato basil I loved the tomato basil by far!
I ALSO LOVED ALL :THE BANANA TOFFEE PIZZA, CHOC. CHIP SENSATION AND BANANA SPLIT BROWNIE PIZZA!

WHO'S TRIED THE FANTASTIC FOCCCIA?
& WARM APPLE ALMOND PASTRY?
OR THE SILKY MOUSSE IN CRISPY SHELLS?

I NEED INPUT ON WHAT TO SERVE FOR MY GRANDOPENING! :D

heat123 said:
THE EASY ARTICHOKE PIZZA was it any good? So far of the 3 I have tested of the cool ranch veggie, 3 cheese and the tomato basil I loved the tomato basil by far!
I ALSO LOVED ALL :THE BANANA TOFFEE PIZZA, CHOC. CHIP SENSATION AND BANANA SPLIT BROWNIE PIZZA!

WHO'S TRIED THE FANTASTIC FOCCCIA?
& WARM APPLE ALMOND PASTRY?
OR THE SILKY MOUSSE IN CRISPY SHELLS?

I NEED INPUT ON WHAT TO SERVE FOR MY GRANDOPENING! :D

LOVE the:
* Tomato Basil Pizza!
* Easy Artichoke pizza is yummy.
* Peanutty Brownie Pizza is GREAT.
* Taffy Apple Pizza is GREAT.
* Peanut Butter Blossoms (Cookie press) is GREAT.

Great stuffI have been doing Choc Silk Mousse recipe a lot,its very popular and yummmmy! I make the phyllo nest variation in the muffin pan. I grate chocolate and food-chopper almonds and eggslicer plus strawberries and let guests do their own garnish.
I LOVE the Warm Apple Almond Pastry, have made it twice! PLus it looks PRETTY

Last edited:
Fantastic FoccaciaI made this at my first and third show. I love it because beside the great taste, I sold alot of the items I demonstated. The first show, I sold 1 Large Round Stone, 3 Baker's Rollers and 4 Pizza Cutters. The 3rd show I sold 1 Ultimate Slice & Grate, 2 Stones 3 garlic presses( guest special) and 1 deluxe cheese grater (just because I told them they could use it for chocolate! :p)

I haven't had the Banana Split Brownie Pizza, but I just made the Banana Split Brownie Cakes in the SS'04 SB! THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS!! I also made the Curried Chicken Lettuce Wraps! MY GUESTS WERE SO BUSY EATING THAT THEY WEREN'T TALKING AT ALL!!

I think the Fantastic Focaccia Bread is a great show recipe. It's quick and shows some great products. And it tastes good! I've never made the mousse in the crispy shells because I've heard that the shells can be hard to work with. When it's any type of chocolate show, I do the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie and it's awesome!!! :)

I've made the Silk Mousse in the Crispy Phyllo shells at 3 shows and they've been a hit each time; I don't make it as my "main" recipe, though. I usually make the mousse ahead of time, since it doesn't really demo very many products. Then, I make the phyllo shells as part of my demo. I, too, grate the chocolate with the Microplane Adjustable Grater and slice the strawberries with the ESP. The strawberries really go well with the mousse. For my Choc, Choc, Choc shows, while the phyllo shells are baking, I've been making the Chocolate Tiramisu Cake from F04 Celebrations- Yummy! And, it's beautiful! The guests are always awed by the cake. It's even better the next day, when it's been refrigerated. I bake the cake ahead of time in the Springform Pan. You can demo lots of products with that beauty. Definitely recommend it. :p

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with some delicious dessert options for your grand opening. I'm so glad to hear that you loved the Tomato Basil pizza - it's one of my personal favorites as well!For a unique and crowd-pleasing dessert, I highly recommend trying the Fantastic Foccacia. It's a delicious combination of savory and sweet with its toppings of caramelized onions, figs, and goat cheese. It's sure to be a hit with your guests.Another great option is the Warm Apple Almond Pastry. The combination of warm apples, cinnamon, and almonds is simply irresistible. Plus, it's a perfect fall dessert that will add a cozy touch to your grand opening event.And for a rich and indulgent treat, the Silky Mousse in Crispy Shells is a must-try. The creamy mousse filling paired with the crispy phyllo shells is a match made in heaven. Trust me, your guests will be coming back for seconds.I hope these suggestions help you out with your grand opening menu. Let me know if you have any other questions or need more recommendations. Wishing you all the best for a successful event! :)

1. What are the most popular recipes from Pampered Chef that people have tried?

The most popular recipes from Pampered Chef that people have tried include the classic Deep Covered Baker Chicken and the famous Quick Cooker Pot Roast. Other popular recipes include the Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and the Ultimate Beef Stroganoff.

2. Are the recipes from Pampered Chef difficult to make?

No, the recipes from Pampered Chef are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They often use Pampered Chef tools and products to make the cooking process even easier. Even beginner cooks can successfully make these recipes.

3. Can I adapt the Pampered Chef recipes to my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the Pampered Chef recipes can be adapted to fit various dietary restrictions. They offer a variety of recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. They also provide substitution suggestions for specific ingredients in their recipes.

4. Are the ingredients for Pampered Chef recipes easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients for the Pampered Chef recipes can be found at your local grocery store. They also offer suggestions for where to find any specialty ingredients that may be needed. Additionally, many of their recipes use common pantry staples.

5. Can I use regular kitchen tools instead of Pampered Chef products?

While Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, you can still use regular kitchen tools to make their recipes. However, using their products may yield better results and make the cooking process smoother.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
Back