1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone Tried These Recipes?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

THE EASY ARTICHOKE PIZZA was it any good? So far of the 3 I have tested of the cool ranch veggie, 3 cheese and the tomato basil I loved the tomato basil by far!
    I ALSO LOVED ALL :THE BANANA TOFFEE PIZZA, CHOC. CHIP SENSATION AND BANANA SPLIT BROWNIE PIZZA!

WHO'S TRIED THE FANTASTIC FOCCCIA?
    & WARM APPLE ALMOND PASTRY?
    OR THE SILKY MOUSSE IN CRISPY SHELLS?

I NEED INPUT ON WHAT TO SERVE FOR MY GRANDOPENING! :D

Oct 23, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

LOVE the:
    * Tomato Basil Pizza!
    * Easy Artichoke pizza is yummy.
    * Peanutty Brownie Pizza is GREAT.
    * Taffy Apple Pizza is GREAT.
    * Peanut Butter Blossoms (Cookie press) is GREAT.

Oct 23, 2005
  3. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

Great stuff

I have been doing Choc Silk Mousse recipe a lot,its very popular and yummmmy! I make the phyllo nest variation in the muffin pan. I grate chocolate and food-chopper almonds and eggslicer plus strawberries and let guests do their own garnish.
    I LOVE the Warm Apple Almond Pastry, have made it twice! PLus it looks PRETTY

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
    Oct 23, 2005
  4. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

Fantastic Foccacia

I made this at my first and third show. I love it because beside the great taste, I sold alot of the items I demonstated. The first show, I sold 1 Large Round Stone, 3 Baker's Rollers and 4 Pizza Cutters. The 3rd show I sold 1 Ultimate Slice & Grate, 2 Stones 3 garlic presses( guest special) and 1 deluxe cheese grater (just because I told them they could use it for chocolate! :p)

Oct 24, 2005
  5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I haven't had the Banana Split Brownie Pizza, but I just made the Banana Split Brownie Cakes in the SS'04 SB! THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS!! I also made the Curried Chicken Lettuce Wraps! MY GUESTS WERE SO BUSY EATING THAT THEY WEREN'T TALKING AT ALL!!

Oct 24, 2005
  6. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I think the Fantastic Focaccia Bread is a great show recipe. It's quick and shows some great products. And it tastes good! I've never made the mousse in the crispy shells because I've heard that the shells can be hard to work with. When it's any type of chocolate show, I do the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie and it's awesome!!! :)

Oct 24, 2005
  7. I've made the Silk Mousse in the Crispy Phyllo shells at 3 shows and they've been a hit each time; I don't make it as my "main" recipe, though. I usually make the mousse ahead of time, since it doesn't really demo very many products. Then, I make the phyllo shells as part of my demo. I, too, grate the chocolate with the Microplane Adjustable Grater and slice the strawberries with the ESP. The strawberries really go well with the mousse. For my Choc, Choc, Choc shows, while the phyllo shells are baking, I've been making the Chocolate Tiramisu Cake from F04 Celebrations- Yummy! And, it's beautiful! The guests are always awed by the cake. It's even better the next day, when it's been refrigerated. I bake the cake ahead of time in the Springform Pan. You can demo lots of products with that beauty. Definitely recommend it. :p

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted