• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Pampered Chef Shirts??

L
laurao
Hi all - Is anyone out there selling any PC shirts or know where we can look other than on AIM and Ebay??? :confused:

I believe correct me if iam wrong ,but you can only purchase Pc shirts from our PC liecensed vendors.No one else besides VIP (AIM) , should be selling them.Or Nancys but i dont think she has clothing, or does Town and Country. :)

PS. You could try posting in the trading post on this web site also !

Yeah, now that I think of the licensing...you are right. Thanks!!

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef shirts for sale?

You can try searching on online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, or Etsy. You can also check the official Pampered Chef website or social media pages for any available merchandise.

2. Are there any other places besides online where I can buy Pampered Chef shirts?

Yes, you can also check with local Pampered Chef consultants or attend a Pampered Chef party to see if they have any shirts for sale.

3. How much do Pampered Chef shirts typically cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef shirts can vary depending on the design, size, and seller. On average, they can range from $15 to $40.

4. Can I customize or personalize Pampered Chef shirts?

It depends on the seller or platform where you are purchasing the shirts. Some sellers may offer customization options for an additional fee, while others may not.

5. Are there any specific sizes or styles available for Pampered Chef shirts?

Pampered Chef shirts come in a variety of sizes and styles, including unisex, women's, and youth sizes. However, availability may vary depending on the seller or platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK