• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Any Pampered Chef Shirts??

L
laurao
Hi all,

Is anyone looking to clean out their closet and sell any PC shirts??

Thanks!!

shirtsi would be interested in anything PC what to advertise where ever i go

check out the lets make a deal group. They always have clothing and products to sell. The group address is:

[email protected]

It is a group for PC consultants only. They will ask you to provide information before they will allow you to be a member. This helps them keep the group for only PC consultants.

Great - Thanks for the info!

2 shirts availableI have two shirts that I bought from AIM! (one light blue with navy trim and says "The Pampered Chef Est. 1980" and the other white with pink trim and the same lettering as the other one) Marked XL but they are maybe a medium (I usually wear a large or a roomy medium and they're too small for me). I believe I paid $8.99 for each so that's the price plus shipping from 27302. I accept Money Orders for payment.

hi beth - thanks for the reply! do you have pictures of them??

laurao said:
hi beth - thanks for the reply! do you have pictures of them??
Sorry, I don't but I guarantee they are brand new. Never even tried on - it was obvious when I opened the package that they were too small. :eek:

I can vouch for Beth that these shirts run very small! I am usually an extra small, I bought a medium to be on the safe side (I like to be modest at shows), and it is just within the lines of being appropriate! Very cute, I get lots of compliments on the shirt.

1. What types of Pampered Chef shirts are available for sale?

There are a variety of Pampered Chef shirts available for sale, including t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, and aprons. The designs and sizes may vary depending on the seller.

2. How can I purchase a Pampered Chef shirt?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef shirt by contacting the seller directly, either through their online listing or by messaging them. Payment methods may also vary, so be sure to communicate with the seller about their preferred payment method.

3. Are the Pampered Chef shirts brand new or used?

This will depend on the seller. Some may be selling brand new shirts, while others may be selling gently used ones. Be sure to read the listing carefully and ask the seller about the condition of the shirt before purchasing.

4. How much do Pampered Chef shirts typically cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef shirts can vary depending on the seller and the type of shirt being sold. Some may be priced higher if they are rare or limited edition designs. It's best to discuss pricing with the seller directly.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase a shirt?

No, anyone can purchase a Pampered Chef shirt from a willing seller. However, some sellers may choose to only sell to other consultants or have special deals for consultants, so it's best to clarify with the seller before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy Perry