• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone selling any PC shirts??

L

laurao

Hi all,

Is anyone looking to clean out their closet and sell any PC shirts??

Thanks!!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
check out the lets make a deal group. They always have clothing and products to sell. The group address is:

[email protected]

It is a group for PC consultants only. They will ask you to provide information before they will allow you to be a member. This helps them keep the group for only PC consultants.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
2 shirts available

I have two shirts that I bought from AIM! (one light blue with navy trim and says "The Pampered Chef Est. 1980" and the other white with pink trim and the same lettering as the other one) Marked XL but they are maybe a medium (I usually wear a large or a roomy medium and they're too small for me). I believe I paid $8.99 for each so that's the price plus shipping from 27302. I accept Money Orders for payment.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
laurao said:
hi beth - thanks for the reply! do you have pictures of them??
Sorry, I don't but I guarantee they are brand new. Never even tried on - it was obvious when I opened the package that they were too small. :eek:

N

noradawn

I can vouch for Beth that these shirts run very small! I am usually an extra small, I bought a medium to be on the safe side (I like to be modest at shows), and it is just within the lines of being appropriate! Very cute, I get lots of compliments on the shirt.