• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Seen the Jan. Host/Guest Specials?!

In summary, the host special for January is the Large Serving Platter for $20 with a $200 party or more, and the guest special is the Mix 'N Scraper for $12 with a $75 purchase. These specials can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. They cannot be combined with other promotions and will expire on January 31st at 11:59 PM CST. If the deadline is missed, the specials will no longer be available, but there may be future specials and promotions to look out for.
topchef.heather
I did! I'm not sure if I can post the links, but I'll try. I looked to see if someone already posted them, but I didn't see.

And Feb. it looks like.

What are the host/guest specials for January?

The host special for January is the Large Serving Platter for $20 with a $200 party or more. The guest special is the Mix 'N Scraper for $12 with a $75 purchase.

How can I see the host/guest specials for January?

You can see the host/guest specials for January by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine the host/guest specials for January with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the host/guest specials for January cannot be combined with other promotions. However, your consultant can help you find the best deals and discounts for your order.

When do the host/guest specials for January expire?

The host/guest specials for January expire on January 31st at 11:59 PM CST. Be sure to take advantage of these deals before they're gone!

Can I still get the host/guest specials for January if I missed the deadline?

Unfortunately, the host/guest specials for January are only available during the specified timeframe. However, be on the lookout for future specials and promotions from Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies