• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Remember a Enchilada Wrap??

In summary, this recipe is made with chicken, olives, cheddar and jack cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise, and a southwestern seasoning mix. It is then stuffed into a crescent roll dough and baked. It is garnished with tomatoes and lime slices.
twinmommy
Im looking for a recipe for the chicken enchilada wrap?? using the round stone and the cresent rolls and you wrap all the ingredients up and bake it???
if anyone has any idea what im talking about please let me know :) thanks!

YUMMY!!! my families favorite!

Chicken Enchilada Ring
(Celebrate! Cookbook, pg 26)
The secrets to this ring’s success are crushed tortilla chips and green chilies, which lend it an authentic enchilada flavor. Ole!

Prep time: 25 minutes Bake time: 20-25 minutes

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken (about 12 ounces)
¼ cup chopped pitted ripe olives
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese blend
1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Pantry Southwestern Seasoning mix
2 plum tomatoes
1 lime
⅔ cup finely crushed corn tortilla chips, divided
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Chop chicken and olives using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix.
2. Seed and chop 1 tomato. Slice lime in half. Using Juicer, juice one half of lime to measure 1 teaspoon juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture.
3. Reserve 2 tablespoons crushed chips; add remaining chips to chicken mixture and mix well.
4. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Unroll crescent roll dough. Place dough, sticky side down, onto crushed chips; press down lightly so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends overlapping in the center and points toward outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center.) Using Medium Scoop, scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices; cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring. Cut using Slice ‘N Serve. Serve with salsa and sour cream.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein, 10 g, Sodium 450 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 starch, 1 meat, 2½ fat (1 carb)

I use that recipe for my Mexican Margarita Parties! Always a huge hit!

Kelly, what else do you have with the enchilada ring? and which margarita recipe?

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to help you find a recipe for the chicken enchilada wrap using our round stone and crescent rolls. One of my favorite recipes is the Chicken Enchilada Ring, which uses the round stone and crescent rolls to create a delicious and easy meal. You can find the recipe on our Pampered Chef website or I would be happy to send it to you. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like any other recipe suggestions. Happy cooking!

1. What is an Enchilada Wrap?

An Enchilada Wrap is a popular dish made with a tortilla, filled with seasoned meat, cheese, and other toppings. It is rolled up and then baked or grilled to perfection.

2. Is an Enchilada Wrap a traditional Mexican dish?

While enchiladas are a traditional Mexican dish, the Enchilada Wrap is a more modern take on the classic. It combines the flavors of a traditional enchilada with a convenient and portable wrap.

3. Can I make an Enchilada Wrap using store-bought tortillas?

Yes, you can use store-bought tortillas to make an Enchilada Wrap. However, for the best results, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Tortilla Press to make your own fresh tortillas.

4. What ingredients do I need to make an Enchilada Wrap?

You will need tortillas, your choice of protein (such as chicken, beef, or beans), cheese, enchilada sauce, and any additional toppings you desire. You can also add in spices and seasonings for extra flavor.

5. Can I make an Enchilada Wrap ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Enchilada Wraps ahead of time and then bake or grill them when you are ready to eat. They also make great leftovers and can be reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vgibsonrn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vgibsonrn
  • arwsgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • rajenkiPC