• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Registered for New Director Academy in May?

In summary, the registration fee for New Director Academy in May is $495 for first-time attendees and covers all training materials, meals, and accommodations. The deadline for registration is typically four weeks before the event, but it is recommended to register as soon as possible. Registration can be transferred to another consultant with a fee of $50 as long as it is done at least two weeks before the event. The dress code for New Director Academy is business casual, and there will be networking opportunities to connect with other directors, consultants, and Pampered Chef executives and trainers.
I just registered and am so excited!

I just registered as well!!! I wasn't sure about going, but I know I've read on here from people that went how great the experience was!!!

I am so excited too!! Did you book your flight yet??

Yes, booked my flight before I even registered.. we have airline points so it is free for me to fly. I am coming in on Thursday night. Can't wait!

1. What is the registration fee for New Director Academy in May?

The registration fee for New Director Academy in May is $495 for first-time attendees. This fee covers all training materials, meals, and accommodations during the event.

2. Is there a deadline for registration?

Yes, the deadline for registration is typically four weeks before the event. However, we recommend registering as soon as possible to secure your spot and ensure ample time for travel arrangements.

3. Can I transfer my registration to another consultant?

Yes, you can transfer your registration to another consultant as long as you notify us at least two weeks before the event. Please note that there may be a transfer fee of $50.

4. What is the dress code for New Director Academy?

The dress code for New Director Academy is business casual. We recommend wearing comfortable and professional attire, as there will be hands-on cooking demonstrations and activities throughout the event.

5. Will there be any networking opportunities during the event?

Yes, there will be several networking opportunities during New Director Academy. You will have the chance to meet and connect with other directors and consultants from all over the country, as well as interact with Pampered Chef executives and trainers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kraber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefMichele1