• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Receive Their April '12 Apron/Bonus Umbrella Yet?

The apron is really cute, but the umbrella is way too big. Hopefully it will fit someone else.PCAnna, there's a forum called "marketplace", if you put it there with the the title "ISO Pink Paisley HWC Apron", you'll probably have a few who can offer you one for sale.
Sheila
Gold Member
My 2nd April show was submitted on the 6th & I'm not seeing the apron or the bonus umbrella promo shipped yet. Anyone else received theirs yet?

I can see Feb's promo (ME44 CONSULTANT SALES PROMO/2'12/US) & March's promo (ME45 CONSULTANT SALES PROMO/3'12/US) ~ but nothing for April. Was hoping to have it for a booth this weekend! :(

(For those who are wondering, this is how to see: Product Adjustments > don't know my show number > see all > look for the ones starting with a G)

I submitted my two shows on the 1st and the 2nd... and nothing :(

I submitted 2 shows on the 3rd and I still don't have anything and don't see it yet.

2 shows by the 6th & nothing here :(

Dang. I wonder when they are going to start shipping them?Thanks anyway ladies! :D

Mine is finally showing up, says it was shipped on the 16th!!! :D

Mine shows shipped on the 16th...I should get mine any time now, since I am within a 1 day shipping from HO

Ok looked this morning and mine is there now. Shipped the 16th as well.

Yea! Mine is there now too!!! :D

just got my apron & umbrella!!! Can't wait to wear it at tonights show!!!! :D

Got mine yesterday! The umbrella opened up a lot larger than I thought it would but it's cute.

wadesgirl said:
Got mine yesterday! The umbrella opened up a lot larger than I thought it would but it's cute.

Yes! I was surprised also!

Did you guys have to sign for it? I missed a delivery yesterday from Pampered Chef & have to wait until Monday now! :(

It came regular mail - mine never asks me to sign, they just put it inside of our door.

I got mine too yesterday ! :)
Does anyone by chance have the Whip Cancer pink paisley apron from 2 years ago that they would like to sell?

I got mine yesterday!

Got mine today, the umbrella's broken, have to send it back:cry:

pchockeymom said:
Got mine today, the umbrella's broken, have to send it back:cry:

bummer! I hope they are decent quality. That's the main reason I've been doing the 2-shows per month, to get that dumb umbrella! ;) Better be worth it...hahah

esavvymom said:
bummer! I hope they are decent quality. That's the main reason I've been doing the 2-shows per month, to get that dumb umbrella! ;) Better be worth it...hahah

Same here! I wanted that umbrella soooo stinkin' bad! Mine is in working order though.

PCAnna I sent you a pm about the older HWC apron

PCAnna said:
I got mine too yesterday ! :)
Does anyone by chance have the Whip Cancer pink paisley apron from 2 years ago that they would like to sell?

PCAnna, there's a forum called "marketplace", if you put it there with the the title "ISO Pink Paisley HWC Apron", you'll probably have a few who can offer you one for sale.

- - - - -

I had to go to the post office to get it, but finally picked mine up today! WooHoo! They tried to deliver it Fri, but I wasn't here. And since it was "delivery confirmation", they wouldn't just leave it at the door. :grumpy:

1. When can I expect to receive my April '12 apron and bonus umbrella from Pampered Chef?

The April '12 apron and bonus umbrella will be shipped out to customers in mid-April, so you should receive it by the end of the month.

2. Is there a specific order or purchase amount required to receive the April '12 apron and bonus umbrella?

No, the April '12 apron and bonus umbrella are available to all customers who make a purchase during the month of April.

3. Can I choose the color of my April '12 apron and bonus umbrella?

The color of the April '12 apron and bonus umbrella is chosen at random and cannot be customized or requested.

4. What should I do if I have not received my April '12 apron and bonus umbrella by the end of the month?

If you have not received your April '12 apron and bonus umbrella by the end of the month, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Will the April '12 apron and bonus umbrella be available for purchase after the month of April?

No, the April '12 apron and bonus umbrella are only available as a promotion for purchases made during the month of April. They will not be available for purchase afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carissaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • dawnsclassycupboard
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
melissakc
  • ardipc