• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering HWC Shirts: Sizing Tips and Reviews from Others

), the size you order does not always correlate to the size you receive. The shirts are designed to be smaller so they shrink after a while.
jdavis
Last year I ordered a shirt that was on sale that was the HWC with the 5th anniversary (tag says Silver for her). I was just wondering if anyone else ordered it and the white one they have on there right now that says back by popular demand and could tell me if they are about the same size. When I ordered it it said to order a size bigger because they are made smaller or shrinkage I don't remember, but they should have said order one size bigger because they are made smaller and then another size because they shrink. Anotherwords I should have ordered 2 sizes bigger instead of one and I didn't want to make that mistake again. :rolleyes: I want to get another HWC shirt before I do a booth next month but I don't want to look like I am selling more than Pampered Chef products if you know what I mean. ;)
TIA

I'm still waiting for a men's shirt.

Watch me turn BLUE while I hold my breath waiting for that to happen. Maybe I should just turn pink?

Well there are a lot of men wearing pink now days, LOL.
Last fall my 2 middle sons got stuck with pink (not the pale pink I mean PINK) soccer shirts, and hubby wasn't too happy. I wasn't impressed myself thinking there are a million colors in between 'girl colors' and 'boy colors' that they could have chosen for grade-schoolers co-ed sports shirts. O well they were only 5 and 6 they could have cared less, at least my 8 y/o didn't get on the team that he was thinking was going to pick him cuz their team got stuck with the same shirt color also and you know how they get at that age, lol.
OOps I got off topic.....What about the gray t-shirt that has the HWC on it???

I'm not going to wear a t-shirt to do a show. I don't care what's on it, I'm just not going to do it.

Ok, calm down, I didn't know you meant to wear to your shows...I figured you meant to wear around to advertise. I personally don't wear my PC shirts to my shows, just a nice shirt and slacks usually. Someone once said if they're already at your show you don't need to advertise to them. ;)

jdavis said:
Ok, calm down, I didn't know you meant to wear to your shows...I figured you meant to wear around to advertise. I personally don't wear my PC shirts to my shows, just a nice shirt and slacks usually. Someone once said if they're already at your show you don't need to advertise to them. ;)
Calm down? Calm down? Calm down?

I'M NOT MAD!

:p :p :p

I actually do wear PC logo stuff to shows. To me, it just reiterates that I'm serious about TPC and I'm the guy they want to be ordering from and booking shows with.

I know you're not mad, I just don't want to see you turn blue or pink for that matter :p back at ya!!!
I still haven't gotten my original question answered though, ughh, I really don't want to order another shirt until I know for sure. :rolleyes:

Apparently, we're the only ones reading this thread. :rolleyes:

I inadvertantly purchased a ladies knit shirt a few years ago at an old car event. It was embroidered with the function's logo, and I never noticed it buttons right over left until the first time I went to put it on. Oops. It's an XL, which I can wear in men's but a ladies' XL is more than a little on the snug side. I suppose I'm going to have to order the ladies' pink HWC shirt but it doesn't appear that VIP hired Omar, the Tentmaker to sew the shirts.

BTW, no one else has ever noticed that my car shirt buttons backwards.

I am reading this:confused: I also purchased the pink HWC shirt last year from the year before. I agree, I am not big busted by no means either, and it sucks to me like I am trying to flaunt something. I too wished they would have said go 2 sizes up from original size and maybe it would fit comfortably. lol However, I am wearing it today since my daughter got something on the shirt I was wearing and I am going to be holding an open house type event this coming Thursday and want to advertise a little bit more than normal. I have been debating whether or not to get one this year if it is going to have the same "little girl" fit to it. Still undecided.

Unfortunately (not according to my husband) I am big busted so it is a little annoying at least to me when I get a shirt that's too small.

To Kitchen Guy maybe they will hire Omar next year for all of us not so small people. :rolleyes:

batroark said:
:confused: I also purchased the pink HWC shirt last year from the year before. I agree, I am not big busted by no means either, and it sucks to me like I am trying to flaunt something. I too wished they would have said go 2 sizes up from original size and maybe it would fit comfortably. lol However, I am wearing it today since my daughter got something on the shirt I was wearing and I am going to be holding an open house type event this coming Thursday and want to advertise a little bit more than normal. I have been debating whether or not to get one this year if it is going to have the same "little girl" fit to it. Still undecided.
:D PLEASE forgive me for dying with laughter here! :D (I'm sure that's not what you meant!)

1. What is the material of the "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt?"

The "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt" is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material.

2. How do I determine the correct size for the "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt?"

The "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt" is available in a variety of sizes from small to 3XL. We recommend referring to our size chart for accurate measurements and choosing the size that best fits your measurements.

3. Is the "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt" machine washable?

Yes, the "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt" is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

4. Can I customize the design or color of the "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt?"

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt." It is only available in the design and color shown on our website.

5. What is the return policy for the "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt?"

If you are not satisfied with your "Anyone Order Hwc Shirt," you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Nicky
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies