• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone "Not" Received Ordered Items From Fellow Pampered Chef'er

In summary, a consultant posted that they have not received items that were posted on the site for sale by other consultants or by one that said they were leaving the business. Another consultant responded that they had noticed that they had not received items and that waiting twelve days on a Priority shipment was kind of long. The first consultant responded that it was not their responsibility if the address was incorrect and that they had received a package that was returned to them because the address was not up to date. There was no mention of names in the original post. The second consultant responded that they were having a similar issue with another consultant but that they had chosen not to vent about it. The second consultant also commented that it was exciting to see a post about drama on the
smart2cook
Gold Member
I have noticed that I haven't received items that were posted on this site for sale by other consultants or by one that said she was leaving the business. Anyone have this happen to them? I feel like waiting twelve days on a Priority shipment is kind of long....

since you have the gall to put this out on the board, i will have the gall to respond in kind. i just responded to your e-mail with tracking info. the package was delivered april 8 to the address you had on your paypal payment. if you supplied me with the wrong address it is not my responsibility.

which reminds me....if you are paying by paypal, make sure your address is up to date. someone's was not and the package was returned to me. she was left waiting, and i had to pay twice to ship an item, which cancelled out what i had charged for it. it was a simple mistake which cost her time and me $.

Excuse me! Thank goodness I was raised with manners. You automatically assumed I was talking about YOU. Did I mention people's name's? I don't appreciate you sending me a message and telling me I am rude for posting here. I don't even know you! You couldn't be further from the truth. You asked me which address I wanted the package sent to and I have the email which confirms the correct address given to you. I have never received my package, a mistake was made. You however are not the only person I am waiting on merchandise from.

OK girls, take it private or go to your rooms!

LOL Dave your a hoot!

no kidding....BUT SHE STARTED IT DAD!!!

susanr613 said:
no kidding....BUT SHE STARTED IT DAD!!!

I don't care who started it. Now sit on your hands!

Wow ... No names were mentioned in the original post. I see nothing wrong with venting about a Frustration. I am having a similar Isue with another cheffer but chose not to vent about it since she promised to make it right. As long as she does in a reasonable amt of time I can be reasonable. No one would have had a clue...

Last edited:
Oooh this is the most exciting thing to happen around here in a long time. Keep it up, ladies!

Don't worry Kieth, with conference coming up I am sure we will have more drama.

leftymac said:
Oooh this is the most exciting thing to happen around here in a long time. Keep it up, ladies!

hahaha...:D

etteluap70PC said:
Don't worry Kieth, with conference coming up I am sure we will have more drama.

::fingers crossed:: Can't wait!

LoL you are like the kid in the candy store but you are true most exciting thing happened on here for a while lol

Keith, wait until your father gets home!

Sorry Keith, I am not a Drama Queen, so this entertainment on my end is over. Too bad it ever started really. Let's move on to something else as this too shall pass!
Paulette, I sure hope you are able to get your funds.
Regarding PayPal, for those whom do not know, they keep all your addresses for your account (I use to travel full-time in a motor home) so you must be sure to click on the proper address that you want the item sent to-you cannot just erase it unfortunately. So have tried to do that but doesn't work, would definitely make things easier than trying to remember to always send the address also as a back up.
I try to make sure to verify all addresses in every transaction I do in everything I do when it comes to sending out items just to double check, it has worked well for me.

Last edited:
If you paid through paypal you can file a dispute if she isn't responding to your emails (assuming it is a she :) )

Thank you. I just started this thread to see if others had ever had this issue happen to them. It certainly wasn't worth the trouble, I will take it as a business loss.

1. Why haven't I received my ordered items from another Pampered Chef consultant?

There could be a few reasons why you haven't received your ordered items from a fellow Pampered Chef consultant. It's possible that the consultant has not yet placed the order, or that there was a delay in shipping from Pampered Chef. It's also possible that there was an error or issue with the order that is being resolved. If you have any concerns, please reach out to the consultant directly to inquire about the status of your order.

2. What should I do if I haven't received my ordered items after the estimated delivery date?

If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we recommend reaching out to the consultant who placed the order for you. They can check the status of the order and assist in resolving any issues that may be causing the delay. If you are unable to reach the consultant, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I track my order if it was placed by another Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you should be able to track your order even if it was placed by another consultant. The consultant who placed the order for you should be able to provide you with a tracking number or link. If you are unable to get this information from the consultant, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. How long does it typically take to receive ordered items from a fellow Pampered Chef consultant?

The delivery time for ordered items from a fellow consultant can vary depending on the shipping method chosen and any potential delays. However, most orders are typically received within 1-2 weeks from the date the consultant places the order. If you have not received your order within this timeframe, please reach out to the consultant for an update.

5. What is the process for returning or exchanging items ordered from another Pampered Chef consultant?

The process for returning or exchanging items ordered from another consultant may vary, so it's best to contact the consultant who placed the order for you. They can provide you with the necessary information and assist in initiating a return or exchange. If you are unable to reach the consultant, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Manda2831