• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone "NOT" received ordered items from fellow PC'er

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
I have noticed that I haven't received items that were posted on this site for sale by other consultants or by one that said she was leaving the business. Anyone have this happen to them? I feel like waiting twelve days on a Priority shipment is kind of long....

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
since you have the gall to put this out on the board, i will have the gall to respond in kind. i just responded to your e-mail with tracking info. the package was delivered april 8 to the address you had on your paypal payment. if you supplied me with the wrong address it is not my responsibility.

which reminds me....if you are paying by paypal, make sure your address is up to date. someone's was not and the package was returned to me. she was left waiting, and i had to pay twice to ship an item, which cancelled out what i had charged for it. it was a simple mistake which cost her time and me $.

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
Excuse me! Thank goodness I was raised with manners. You automatically assumed I was talking about YOU. Did I mention people's name's? I don't appreciate you sending me a message and telling me I am rude for posting here. I don't even know you! You couldn't be further from the truth. You asked me which address I wanted the package sent to and I have the email which confirms the correct address given to you. I have never received my package, a mistake was made. You however are not the only person I am waiting on merchandise from.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
OK girls, take it private or go to your rooms!

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
LOL Dave your a hoot!

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
no kidding....BUT SHE STARTED IT DAD!!!

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Wow ... No names were mentioned in the original post. I see nothing wrong with venting about a Frustration. I am having a similar Isue with another cheffer but chose not to vent about it since she promised to make it right. As long as she does in a reasonable amt of time I can be reasonable. No one would have had a clue...

Last edited:

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
Oooh this is the most exciting thing to happen around here in a long time. Keep it up, ladies!

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Don't worry Kieth, with conference coming up I am sure we will have more drama.

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
LoL you are like the kid in the candy store but you are true most exciting thing happened on here for a while lol

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Keith, wait until your father gets home!

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
Sorry Keith, I am not a Drama Queen, so this entertainment on my end is over. Too bad it ever started really. Let's move on to something else as this too shall pass!
Paulette, I sure hope you are able to get your funds.
Regarding PayPal, for those whom do not know, they keep all your addresses for your account (I use to travel full-time in a motor home) so you must be sure to click on the proper address that you want the item sent to-you cannot just erase it unfortunately. So have tried to do that but doesn't work, would definitely make things easier than trying to remember to always send the address also as a back up.
I try to make sure to verify all addresses in every transaction I do in everything I do when it comes to sending out items just to double check, it has worked well for me.

Last edited:

PCMomto4

Jun 15, 2009
If you paid through paypal you can file a dispute if she isn't responding to your emails (assuming it is a she :) )

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
Thank you. I just started this thread to see if others had ever had this issue happen to them. It certainly wasn't worth the trouble, I will take it as a business loss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views