• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Not Going to Leadership?

but I will be monitoring my computer beginning at 8:30 pm here. I may be up really late Monday night!
chefkristin
Gold Member
I am not going. :(

Anyone else going to keep me company waiting in the wings to get all the great new info??

I think it will be kind of light with new posts until everyone gets back.

I'm not going either. I just couldn't afford the airfare from Germany. But my Director is on her way there! I'm going to be anxiously awaiting updates from everyone here! AND my Director asked me to keep the cluster updated as I get the new info from here. LOL!

I'm here keeping you company!

I'm not going either. I really wanted to go but I just couldn't afford it.:(
I will also keep you company!:)

I'll be here, too. I wish I could have gone, but I'm broke and don't even have another show scheduled at the moment (I really need to get off my behind and start making those phone calls).

I'm here. With baby on the way and Christmas just over, couldn't afford it.

This year, we are implementing a "Conference Savings Plan" (in addition to Conference Club), so I can go to Leadership next year.

I won't be at NC (first one I'm missing :( ) because baby will just be a few months old, and I don't relish the thought of doing NC with a nursing baby! I know others do it all the time, but it's just not for me!

Anyways, I'm here, and will be checking new posts several times a day (like I always do...have they created a 12 step program for CS yet?).

My AD is driving to Dallas from Albuquerque with her ENTIRE family, because they have a new baby (born Friday after Thanksgiving). She's got more gumption than I do! I'll be getting updates from her, I know.

We can definitely commeserate (sp?) together!

I can't wait to hear all the new stuff!!! I am sort of glad I didn't plan on going
because I am just getting over Bronchitis. I was supposed to do The Wedding Expo today but had to get one of my recruits to cover. My voice isn't even back to normal yet.

I am here a lot because I don't want to use my phone tomorrow and miss Ann's call!! I will be using my cell to make calls so my line won't be busy, and I am not leaving my house!

I'll be here, too!

chefkristin said:
I am not going. :(

Anyone else going to keep me company waiting in the wings to get all the great new info??

I think it will be kind of light with new posts until everyone gets back.

I'm so blue not to be there! I can't wait to hear the news!!!

I have no recruits yet so I'm not even qualifed to go but I'm right here with you waiting to hear any news!

I'm still here too:)

OK, I need to calibrate my clocks with you guys.... What time in what time zone do you expect to hear the first of the news?

Hey Debi....I bet you're gonna get the word to the rest of us within milliseconds of the news breaking, aren't you?! (Make sure you have my number on speed-dial!!!) :)

kris

The general session Monday is scheduled 1:30 to 4:30, central time. I'm not calling anyone until the end of general session because a) I don't want to miss anything and b) I'm sitting with my NED and don't want to rudely walk out to make a phone call. :)There is also a general session Tuesday from 9:00 to 10:45. And one on Wednesday 11:00 to 1:00. So now you know the schedule, Gillian. And can use your land line (save your minutes) until the ends of general sessions.

Kris,

You bet!! Sandi left me instructions!

chefann said:
The general session Monday is scheduled 1:30 to 4:30, central time. I'm not calling anyone until the end of general session because a) I don't want to miss anything and b) I'm sitting with my NED and don't want to rudely walk out to make a phone call. :)

There is also a general session Tuesday from 9:00 to 10:45. And one on Wednesday 11:00 to 1:00.

So now you know the schedule, Gillian. And can use your land line (save your minutes) until the ends of general sessions.

So I will be monitoring my computer beginning at 8:30 pm here. I may be up really late Monday night! I can check my laptop while I watch the Bucks!

I will be working at my full-time job until 5. I can't get on the internet from there. So I guess I will have to wait. BUT..if there is any BIG news can someone please email me at [email protected] ? PLEASE???

chefann said:
The general session Monday is scheduled 1:30 to 4:30, central time. I'm not calling anyone until the end of general session because a) I don't want to miss anything and b) I'm sitting with my NED and don't want to rudely walk out to make a phone call. :)

There is also a general session Tuesday from 9:00 to 10:45. And one on Wednesday 11:00 to 1:00.

So now you know the schedule, Gillian. And can use your land line (save your minutes) until the ends of general sessions.
Ann- You are awesome! I got so excited to see your name on my caller ID even though I know you didn't have any info yet.. I will be excitedly awaiting your call!!

Gillian, you'll be promptly posting as Ann calls you, right?

I am not going, either! :(
My Director and AD are going and I am on speed dial with both of them! My AD even joked about adding extra minutes to her cell plan this month so she can put me on speaker during general session! :p JUST A JOKE, SHE IS NOT ACTUALLY DOING THAT!:p
I can not wait to hear all the news and find out what I earned for FREE!!!!!! So, I'll be on here the next few days, too, right along with the rest of you! :cool:

PamperedChefDebi said:
Gillian, you'll be promptly posting as Ann calls you, right?
When I have info everyone will know that I have it, but I am not posting the actual info on the boards to respect the "surprise seekers". I will start a thread saying I have info- but you will have to PM me to get it as I can't post it here.

I am not going -- too much family stuff going on - I need to be here with them.
Tomorrow I will be down in Miami packing up my aunt's house to move her up here by us. But I'll have my cell attached to me at all times anxiously awaiting my call!!!

dannyzmom said:
I am not going -- too much family stuff going on - I need to be here with them.
Tomorrow I will be down in Miami packing up my aunt's house to move her up here by us. But I'll have my cell attached to me at all times anxiously awaiting my call!!!
How is your aunt doing Carolyn?

so do you think the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT"...new products, incentives etc will be announced Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning? I dont think they would wait until Wednesday.....

I wonder if it will get posted on CC by Wednesday?

chefkristin said:
How is your aunt doing Carolyn?

Thanks for asking - she is supposedly trying to work on eating...but we have all heard that sing & dance before. We are moving her out of her place in Miami and into the house across the street from my mom tomorrow...so we'll be better able to keep a close eye on her. Hopefully she really IS serious about getting better this time - but I am not holding my breath.

Can some of you Germany girls call me too?? I have #5 waiting to sign, I need to know that incentive!!

Stephanie, give me your number and I'll call you. But how late can I call?

gilliandanielle said:
When I have info everyone will know that I have it, but I am not posting the actual info on the boards to respect the "surprise seekers". I will start a thread saying I have info- but you will have to PM me to get it as I can't post it here.

Of course! That's awesome too! Thank you so much!!!

I don't have any recruits..I will be right here too!!

OK Gillian, hope you're posting the news as soon as Anne calls you...

I was unable to go this time too. First Conference I am missing. :( :(

BethCooks4U said:
I was unable to go this time too. First Conference I am missing. :( :(

Me too and I am SO bummed! :( :( :(

Hi, I am chomping at the bit with anticipation. ugh! I can't wait to hear the recruiting promotion. I keep in mind you have to give information and follow up with 10 people to get 1 recruit so my list is growing and recruit packs being made!! I am here waiting when do we find out? Andrea

I don't have any recruits yet but have several on the fence so maybe the recruiting special will tip them over. I will be here with all of ya'll

Home along with all of you....
dollfangs said:
I don't have any recruits yet but have several on the fence so maybe the recruiting special will tip them over. I will be here with all of ya'll

I have a few on the fence too, I only live 9 hrs South of leadership as well :(

I can't attend most of these due to my regular hospital job. I had really hoped to attend NC this yr but doubt I'll be able to do that, even tho' July is a very slow month for us...If I can get it in gear and start selling, I still may try my hardest to be at NC especially since I would be in Wave 1!!!

Liz

I am going, I'll be here. We can stay to laugh and cheer. We won't know, but' we'll have fun. Just call us please so we won't go insane. I can't stand to not know the main....STUFF.
Hey I tried to RHYME....LOL It just didn't work OK

Catchy!! Do you moonlight as a rapper? LOL

Hey Jilleysue! You could be the Rapping Chef!!!! LOL!

Okay, I am going to bed, with dreams of incentive trips dancing in my head...

Can't wait to see what tomorrow's news will bring, I am sure that I will figure out how to own everything...

That is the best I can do, LMAO!!

Well. I am not going to Leadership and I AM SUPER EXCITED to hear what they have to say!

HAHAHAHA Great Gillian...I don't moonlight,but I definitely get sillier when I am more tired.....LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates