• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valencia Consultant Whitney | Book a Show in Oleath Kansas City with My Help!

It seems as if catalog shows are really starting to take off again. You may want to consider placing an ad in a local paper to see if there is any interest in hosting one in your area. It is definitely worth it to put in a good ad and see if you get any responses.
Whit
HI, My name is Whitney and I'm a consultant in Valencia California. However my best friend is in Oleath(sp?) Kansas city and wants to have a show?
Anyone in that area and is interested let me know.
Thanks - Whitney

Did you talk to your friend about having a catalog show for you? Or is she really wanting a kitchen show? One thing I've encouraged out of state catalog show hosts to do is still have a party where they invite their friends. If they happen to have PC products, she can put some out and they can play around with them. See if she'd feel comfortable making a few PC recipes beforehand to serve. Offer to be available by phone if questions come up.

Then at her party, she can pass catalogs around, go through it and have the guests talk about products. If some already have products, they can talk about what they like about them. It's a catalog show (although you can offer to count it as a kitchen show since she'd likely be providing food and recipes), but a good excuse to have a party and likely generate more orders than a regular catalog show. That's just a way to put a spin on it and hopefully make it a more successful show! Just a thought! :)

Still looking for Kansas consultant???YES!! I am new to Kansas (from Florida) and am looking for shows!! Please let me know if you are still trying to locate someone to do a show for your friend. It will be a little bit of a drive, but I'm trying to build my business in a new area. :)

Hey Pampered Mom...what part of Kansas are you from? I am from Northern Missouri and will be coming to Lee's Summitt, MO..a suberb of KC in a couple weeks to a Fall Meeting!! Just curious! ;)

I am living on Fort Riley. We will be here for the next 2 years. I am trying to get my business going in a new area, but it is very challenging.

pampered mom said:
I am living on Fort Riley. We will be here for the next 2 years. I am trying to get my business going in a new area, but it is very challenging.
It sounds as if you are on a military base. I live near West Point and recently placed an ad in the Pointer View, the weekly paper that services the West Point community. It was very inexpensive. I would be happy to share the text of it with you if you want it. Just email me and I'll forward it on.

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/phyllisramp

That is so nice of you to help out another KC as well as your friend!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking shows and online parties.

2. Who is Valencia Consultant Whitney?

Valencia Consultant Whitney is a Pampered Chef independent consultant who offers personalized assistance in hosting cooking shows and ordering products.

3. How can I book a show with Valencia Consultant Whitney in Oleath Kansas City?

To book a show with Valencia Consultant Whitney in Oleath Kansas City, simply contact her directly or visit her Pampered Chef website to schedule a date and time for your show.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a show with Valencia Consultant Whitney?

Hosting a show with Valencia Consultant Whitney allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

5. Can I still host a show if I don't live in Oleath Kansas City?

Yes, Valencia Consultant Whitney can help you host a show no matter where you live. She offers online parties and can assist with shipping and delivery of products to your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • runner611
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Whit