• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for College? Join Me and Make New Connections!

In summary, a regular king (that's what I have) or double is less than $130 a night at the Essex for the 3rd wave. It might be even cheaper for the 2nd wave. I don't need a 2nd bathroom like I had 2 years ago at the Hilton. I might have room for 1 roommate. I might also...PM me, if you're interested.
NooraK
Gold Member
I've booked my airfare and registered for my classes. Now I need a place to sleep. I'm wanting to step outside of my comfort zone and meet some new people.

Anyone have space in their room?

As much as I liked the company of my two room mates last year, I like the idea of a room to myself this year. A regular king (that's what I have) or double is less than $130 a night at the Essex for the 3rd wave. It might be even cheaper for the 2nd wave. I don't need a 2nd bathroom like I had 2 years ago at the Hilton.

i might have room for 1 roommate

I might also...PM me, if you're interested.

Hello ladies,

Thanks so much for the offers. I was able to get in touch with my Director's Director and she put me in touch with another Director on her team who has room in her room.

A Director under your Director's Director has room in her room? Yeah, say THAT 5 times fast!

If anyone is still looking for lodging in Chicago for Wave 3, check out this link. This link came via TravelZoo.com You might want to sign up with TravelZoo. They send out a new email every Wednesday.

http://www.comfortsuites.com/ires/en-US/html/Availability?sid=Bq4xg.dRbwSgyK5g.7

I found this $89 rate at a new hotel in downtown Chicago. The Comfort Suites is very close to the Sheraton.

Oops!! Try this one: http://hotels.travelzoo.com/chicago-hotels/585920

My director and I have room for 2 in our 2 bed/2 bath at the Chicago Hilton. Let me know if anyone is interested.

We now have room for 1 in our 2 bed, 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton. PM me or email me if you are interested. Wave 3.

Thanks!

If anyone is still looking....we have room for 1-2 in our 2 bed/2 bath room at Chicago Hilton. PM or email if interested.

Thanks!

1. What are the benefits of having a roommate?

Having a roommate can help you save money on rent and utilities, as well as share household responsibilities. It can also provide companionship and someone to split the cost of groceries and other expenses with.

2. How do I find a compatible roommate?

Start by setting clear expectations and creating a list of qualities you are looking for in a roommate. You can also use online platforms or ask friends and family for recommendations. Don't be afraid to meet and interview potential roommates to ensure compatibility.

3. What are some important factors to consider before moving in with a roommate?

It's important to discuss and agree on topics such as rent, utilities, chores, guests, and personal boundaries. It's also a good idea to run a background and credit check on potential roommates for added security.

4. How do I handle conflicts with my roommate?

Effective communication is key when it comes to handling conflicts with your roommate. Be open and honest about your concerns and try to find a mutually beneficial solution. If necessary, seek the help of a mediator or involve the landlord if it pertains to the living space.

5. Can I have a roommate if I rent from a landlord?

Generally, yes. However, it's important to check your lease agreement and discuss the possibility with your landlord beforehand. Some landlords may have specific rules or limitations on having roommates, so it's best to clarify before making any commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies