1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone need a roommate?

1. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I've booked my airfare and registered for my classes. Now I need a place to sleep. I'm wanting to step outside of my comfort zone and meet some new people.

Anyone have space in their room?

May 12, 2009
  2. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

As much as I liked the company of my two room mates last year, I like the idea of a room to myself this year. A regular king (that's what I have) or double is less than $130 a night at the Essex for the 3rd wave. It might be even cheaper for the 2nd wave. I don't need a 2nd bathroom like I had 2 years ago at the Hilton.

May 13, 2009
  3. whitetiger

whitetiger Member Gold Member

i might have room for 1 roommate

May 15, 2009
  4. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

I might also...PM me, if you're interested.

May 15, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Hello ladies,

Thanks so much for the offers. I was able to get in touch with my Director's Director and she put me in touch with another Director on her team who has room in her room.

May 18, 2009
  6. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

A Director under your Director's Director has room in her room? Yeah, say THAT 5 times fast!

May 18, 2009
  7. Janice Stroud

Janice Stroud cookinglady Silver Member

May 25, 2009
  8. Janice Stroud

Janice Stroud cookinglady Silver Member

9. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

My director and I have room for 2 in our 2 bed/2 bath at the Chicago Hilton. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jun 3, 2009
  10. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

We now have room for 1 in our 2 bed, 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton. PM me or email me if you are interested. Wave 3.

Thanks!

Jun 14, 2009
  11. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

If anyone is still looking....we have room for 1-2 in our 2 bed/2 bath room at Chicago Hilton. PM or email if interested.

Thanks!

Jun 23, 2009
Have something to add?