• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for OOFs from 2014? Need help with Outside Order Forms?

In summary, the OOFs that used to be posted here are better than the ones that are posted on Consultant's Corner.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
Still looking for the OOF that used to get posted here. I like them so much better than the ones that are posted on Consultant's Corner. I wish I could say that I was that computer savvy to make them but I am just not. Thank you in advance to anyone who shares their Outside Order Forms for February and March!!

I can make one up but I do like this one:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f20/23602d1389802521-flyers-march-febmar14_fillable.pdfI like this one best because I just print about 50 of them the month before it starts (Jan. for Feb. & March Flyer) and then use it all of Feb. then when Feb. is over just cut it directly in 1/2 and keep using the same paper!! Your fillable information is at the bottom of the page so it is always on there!
Please let me know what you think.

I took my flashdrive to FedEx Office to print it. They printed in on THICK! Cardstock to use at my shows and then I had some Black & White copies made to put in my Folders at shows and to pass out when I see people. B&W copies don't look as nice but are still very clear. When all was said and done, I could still read the small print on ALL of my copies! They did a Fantastic Job.

An OOF is an Outside Order Form, not the Host Special flyers. If you go look at the File section here on Chef Success and type in "OOF" in the search, you will find the type of form I am looking for. Thanks.

Oh, so sorry. I misread that!... The outside order form on consultants corner?? I like that one, it shows the special right at the side and everything. What are you reasons for disliking it? I may be able to whip one up.

Sorry, still haven't found the Feb or March OOF's yet - they are needed!

I don't think anyone creates them anymore...at least not the ones that were done in the past.
Only ones I see are what PC creates...or you just might have to make your own.

I make them if I can't find them because I hate the ones from PC.

I finally took some time today and created OOFs for February, March and April. I will post them here tomorrow.

Have you posted?

1. Can anyone really make money selling Pampered Chef products in 2014?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a generous commission structure and a variety of tools and resources to help you succeed. As long as you put in the effort and follow our proven business model, you can definitely make a profit selling our high-quality kitchen products.

2. How much can I expect to make as a Pampered Chef consultant in 2014?

That depends on a variety of factors, such as how much time and effort you put into your business, your personal sales skills, and the demand for our products in your area. However, many of our consultants earn a significant income and even achieve six-figure incomes with dedication and hard work.

3. Is there a fee to become a Pampered Chef consultant in 2014?

Yes, there is an initial investment of $99 to become a consultant. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes product samples, business supplies, and access to our training and support materials. We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you decide the business is not for you.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online in 2014?

Yes, you can sell our products online through your own personal website provided by Pampered Chef. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and increase your sales. However, we still encourage our consultants to also host in-home parties and events to build personal connections with their customers.

5. Is it necessary to have previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant in 2014?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary. Our training and support programs are designed to help you learn and develop the necessary skills to be successful in selling our products. Many of our top consultants had no previous sales experience before joining Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach