• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Looking for the 2005 Conference Tote?

In summary, the 2005 Conference Tote was a stylish and functional bag given out at the Pampered Chef annual conference. It is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited edition item. However, it can be used for everyday activities and is machine washable. Its dimensions are 13x18x6 inches.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
The one with the photos all over it of PC products thru the years? It's the 25th anniversary messenger bag.
I have one BRAND NEW - if you're looknig for one, PM me with a reasonable offer (I'm really easy) and it's yours!

...bumping...

1. What is the 2005 Conference Tote?

The 2005 Conference Tote is a stylish and functional bag that was given out at the Pampered Chef annual conference in 2005. It is made of durable materials and features the Pampered Chef logo and conference theme.

2. Is the 2005 Conference Tote still available?

No, unfortunately the 2005 Conference Tote is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition item and was only given out at the conference in 2005.

3. Can I use the 2005 Conference Tote for everyday use?

Yes, the 2005 Conference Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for everyday activities such as grocery shopping, going to the gym, or as a work bag. It is designed to be both stylish and functional.

4. What are the dimensions of the 2005 Conference Tote?

The dimensions of the 2005 Conference Tote are 13 inches (height) x 18 inches (width) x 6 inches (depth). It has plenty of space for all your essentials.

5. Is the 2005 Conference Tote machine washable?

Yes, the 2005 Conference Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. However, we recommend air drying to maintain the integrity of the bag's materials and design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • brandenc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SweetPChef
  • kcnancy