• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Leaving Sheraton on Sat (Last Thread, Lol)

In summary, the conversation is about the return trip to Chicago on Saturday, September 9th. The group is planning to leave the Sheraton around 3:30pm and take the EL to Midway. Amanda is supposed to have a lunch with her director after the conference, then go to the airport. There is room for 1-2 more people, so anyone wanting to join them should message Melissa. There are 14 people going to the train station, so if anyone wants to join them, they should meet at the Embassy Suites by 3:00pm.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay now onto the return trip, anyone leaving the Sheraton around 3:30 heading to midway on Sat the 9th???? I would love to get a huge cab group or take the EL.

I'm supposed to have a quick lunch w/ my director right after conference, then off to the airport, because I have a farmers market on Sunday Morning.

Amanda - we rented a limo to take us from Embassy Suites (one block away from Sheraton) to Midway. He is picking us up at 3:30. We have room for 1-2 more people!! Just split the expenses and enjoy the ride!!

That sounds great, but before I commit how much per person?? You can message me if you want.

pamperedalf said:
That sounds great, but before I commit how much per person?? You can message me if you want.

No problem, the limo will hold 8, so we have room for more. With 6, it is $16 each.

Sounds good, count me in. Thanks, I'll message you my cell.

I'm staying at the hilton. Any way I could take that 8th spot? How far is the Sheraton from the Hilton?

You are welcome to join us....we are going to be on the other side of the river from the Hilton though. Embassy and Sheraton about about 1-1/2 blocks away from Navy Pier. You could take the shuttle over to Sheraton and then you would be fine. LMK!

Fabulous. I figure by Saturday I'll have figured where everything is! I'll message you my cell. Yeah!

We have room for one more! one more gal and our split is only $12 each! LIMOness anyone?

Be AT the Embassy Suites by 3:00 to be safe!! AND we are counting on you being there so if you are not going to be on limo, please let me know ASAP so we can give your spot to another!!

Blessings, CK

CK is this what you go by or do you have a name attached??

pchockeymom said:
I'm staying at the hilton. Any way I could take that 8th spot? How far is the Sheraton from the Hilton?

Like CK said, I would take a shuttle to the Sheraton after conference since it's free, if you go back to the hilton I believe its around $8 cab ride down to the Sheraton.

CK- what limo service did you all go thru? How/who contacted them?

pamperedalf said:
Sounds good, count me in. Thanks, I'll message you my cell.

Did you find anyone for your way in? I talked to Kathy today and she said you all couldnt get into the Hilton. I think her director thinks she is at the Hilton too! :) We are in at 12:50 to midway and there are 14 of us (yes all on the same flight) going to be taking the train into the city if you wish to join us.

Melissa78 said:
Did you find anyone for your way in? I talked to Kathy today and she said you all couldnt get into the Hilton. I think her director thinks she is at the Hilton too! :) We are in at 12:50 to midway and there are 14 of us (yes all on the same flight) going to be taking the train into the city if you wish to join us.

Thanks Melissa, I hooked up w/ another cheffer and we are all headed to the Sheraton.

pamperedalf said:
Thanks Melissa, I hooked up w/ another cheffer and we are all headed to the Sheraton.
Yes, I go by 'CK'!!The limo was booked by my AD. We are pitching in for the one in. I prepaid the one going to the airport and we are all pitching in for that.So much nicer than a van or a bus...a little more but way more memorable!!I will never ever take the train again...bad memories of a busted shoulder!!

pamperedalf said:

Happy to hear you're all set! See you in a few days!

1. What is the best way to leave Sheraton on Saturday?

The best way to leave Sheraton on Saturday would be to check out at the front desk and arrange for a taxi or ride-sharing service to pick you up at the designated pick-up area.

2. Can I extend my stay at Sheraton beyond Saturday?

Yes, you can extend your stay at Sheraton beyond Saturday if there are available rooms. You can inquire at the front desk for availability and make arrangements for payment.

3. Can I leave my luggage at Sheraton after checking out on Saturday?

Yes, you can leave your luggage at Sheraton after checking out on Saturday. The hotel offers a complimentary luggage storage service for guests.

4. Is there a shuttle service from Sheraton to the airport on Saturday?

Yes, Sheraton offers a shuttle service to the airport for an additional fee. You can inquire at the front desk for the schedule and make reservations in advance.

5. What are the check-out times at Sheraton on Saturday?

The standard check-out time at Sheraton is 12:00 PM. However, you can request for a late check-out for an additional fee, subject to availability. Please inquire at the front desk for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • KrazyApGirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies