• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Team Leader Discounts & Free S&H on pp3

In summary, a Team Leader Discount is a special discount offered to Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Team Leader level. To qualify for this discount, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting requirements outlined in the Pampered Chef compensation plan. Free S&H on pp3 stands for free shipping and handling on Pampered Chef's Product Pack 3, which consultants can purchase at a discounted price for demonstrations and events. To receive Free S&H on pp3, consultants must be at the Team Leader level or above. The Team Leader Discount and Free S&H on pp3 cannot be combined, but the discount can be used to purchase pp3 at a discounted price and then receive free shipping and handling on the order.
cooknjess
I am trying to order supplies on PP3. I thought as a Team Leader you get 30% off I also thought I was suppose to get free S&H

Does anyone know????

Thanks ;)

As a team leader, you get 30% off personal orders - not supplies.

I'm pretty sure you have to be a director for free shipping. That didn't change.

Does Personal orders go towards commision? Sorry still a little new.

cooknjess said:
Does Personal orders go towards commision? Sorry still a little new.

Sorry - they don't!

OK Thank You

no one gets free shipping. Directors pay $4.25 just like everyone else. The only difference is if we place a 2nd supply order, we still pay $4.25 while everyone else pays the direct shipping cost.

DebbieJ said:
no one gets free shipping. Directors pay $4.25 just like everyone else. The only difference is if we place a 2nd supply order, we still pay $4.25 while everyone else pays the direct shipping cost.

Oh yeah - that's what it is!

AND as a TL, you only pay $4.25 for shipping on supply orders, no matter how many you do a month!!! That was a GREAT bonus for me!!

thanks for the info..... I did not know that about the shipping... good info

c00p said:
AND as a TL, you only pay $4.25 for shipping on supply orders, no matter how many you do a month!!! That was a GREAT bonus for me!!

I tell you! I did not know that! I knew about the 30% prod discount, but missed the unlimited s&h. I always only do one, so may be why it wasn't jumping out at me. Will need to tell the team to do a group order once they've used their first. BONUS!

What is a Team Leader Discount?

A Team Leader Discount is a special discount offered to Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Team Leader level. This discount allows you to receive a percentage off of your personal purchases and earn commission from your team's sales.

How do I qualify for a Team Leader Discount?

To qualify for a Team Leader Discount, you must reach the Team Leader level by meeting certain sales and recruiting requirements outlined in the Pampered Chef compensation plan. Once you have achieved this level, you will automatically receive the discount on your personal purchases.

What is Free S&H on pp3?

Free S&H on pp3 stands for free shipping and handling on Pampered Chef's Product Pack 3. This is a special package of products that consultants can purchase at a discounted price to use for demonstrations and events.

How do I get Free S&H on pp3?

To receive Free S&H on pp3, you must be a consultant at the Team Leader level or above. Once you have reached this level, you will automatically receive free shipping and handling on pp3 orders.

Can I combine my Team Leader Discount with Free S&H on pp3?

No, the Team Leader Discount and Free S&H on pp3 cannot be combined. However, you can use your Team Leader Discount to purchase pp3 at a discounted price and then receive free shipping and handling on the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • ivykeep