• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Touchdown Taco Dip in This Cookbook? TIA, Thanks Becky!

In summary, "Anyone Know Which Cookbook" is a recipe search service provided by Pampered Chef, allowing users to search for recipes from various cookbooks and collections. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website and offers filters for specific types of recipes. While not all Pampered Chef cookbooks are included, the majority are available for search and users can save recipes to their account for easy access.
kcjodih
Gold Member
the Touchdown Taco dip is in? I'm having a surprise 40th for the hubby this weekend and thought I might try this one. Is it yummy?

TIA,

It's in the current Season's Best Cookbook.

Thanks Becky! I just actually figured it out and came here to retract my question and hang my head in shame :eek: I've heard it mentioned on the boards but I've only ever made the Layered Sun Dried Tomato Spread, Chocolate Mousse Cups, and Baked Potstickers out of our current SB and never paid attention to the others. Found some favorites right off the bat and just stuck with those tried and true, know what I mean?

What a dunce I am! LOL

1. What is "Anyone Know Which Cookbook"?

"Anyone Know Which Cookbook" is a recipe search service provided by Pampered Chef. It allows you to search for recipes from various cookbooks and collections offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I access "Anyone Know Which Cookbook"?

You can access "Anyone Know Which Cookbook" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can select "Anyone Know Which Cookbook" and begin your search.

3. Can I search for specific types of recipes on "Anyone Know Which Cookbook"?

Yes, you can search for specific types of recipes on "Anyone Know Which Cookbook". You can filter your search by meal type, dietary restrictions, ingredients, and more to find the perfect recipe for your needs.

4. Are all Pampered Chef cookbooks and collections included in "Anyone Know Which Cookbook"?

Not all Pampered Chef cookbooks and collections are included in "Anyone Know Which Cookbook". However, the majority of their popular and current cookbooks are available for search and use.

5. Can I save recipes from "Anyone Know Which Cookbook" to my account?

Yes, you can save recipes from "Anyone Know Which Cookbook" to your Pampered Chef account. This allows you to easily access and reference your favorite recipes for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • jbarnhill