• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know Where to Find Small Baggies to Hand Out at a Booth??

In summary, Michael's Craft Store and Hobby Lobby have the best prices and the best shipping options.
esavvymom
Staff member
I need some ideas as to where I might be able to find small catalog bags. I have an event coming up next week, that potentially has me meeting LOTS of people. Based on how it is set up, we may be talking to and meeting people as they are checking out to pay for their purchases (consignment sale).

I was thinking that if I could put my mini-catalog and recipe card, and maybe a small piece of candy in a bag, and then be able to easily hand it to them- if it was in a bag, and their hands were full, it would be easier for THEM, and to some extent, even me! Yes- more prep work, but it would be all set.

I have multiple shifts over the course of 4 days. I don't have time to get anything from Merrill (Merrill sells the bags for the full-size catalogs, which I'm not using),....and I was really looking for something smaller. Any ideas?? I have used the small bags you use for candy-making before, and that WORKS, but there is not little handle, and it can be a tight fit with the recipe cards.

Doorknob Bags - that is what I'm basically looking for, but the small ones. I did a search and found two places, one being Amazon. But I don't know I'd get them in time. Most say shipping 2-6 days (expedited even)...and my first shift is Thursday next week. Office Depot also has them online but for 5x the cost per unit.hmmmmmmm

Would the mini catalog fit in a quart size zip loc bag?

I buy from a local company, but they ship. Their website is bgpaper.com
Company name is B and G Paper Products.

dollar tree and walmart. look for birthday goody bags.

What about those bags you can buy for cookies and candies -- from the cake decorating/candy making supply area in WalMart or Michaels?

I think there are also bags in the bead crafting area of WalMart, but those may be too small. I use the very small bags from that area to share seasoning samples.

mzpatient said:
dollar tree and walmart. look for birthday goody bags.

This is what I use when I'm looking for something like this.

http://mygirlfriendshouse.com/doorknob_delivery_bags.asp

Thanks everyone! I'll evaluate my options and see what I can come up with.
;)

Michael's Craft Store has them in the candy dept. Use a 40% off coupon and I think they are really reasonable :) Good luck and I hope it is super successful for you!

Also try hobby lobby. i love getting the small jewelry zip bags for spice samples and gifts:)

I've been catching up on all the episodes of Breaking Bad (school teacher becomes meth manufacturer) in anticipation of the season premier. I saw "little baggies" and I immediately thought of the little bags that they sell meth in. I was even thinking the other day about whatever companies make those little bags and I'm sure that's not what they're made for. Anyhoo- if you have time and just get the goodie bags, etc. you can punch a hole in the top and tie it with a ribbon. Festive looking.

I used to sell Avon and had a ton of those... do you know any Avon reps in your area?

I dont know anyone with Avon, but I ended up ordering from ClearBags...they had good prices ($3.10 for 100) and shipping options that should get them here by Monday....and still ended up cheaper than the others.

I loved the bags for the site Sheila posted, but they were pricey.

I may get some goody bags at Walmart this weekend because I will go in on Monday to the sale while sellers are setting up their wares, or do the hole-punch idea if I cant find something else that works...I am allowed to be there to pass things out to them. Gives me a head start and a chance to feel things out.

Thanks all!

You could also print labels and stick them on the outside of the bag, in addition to or instead of putting your contact information inside the bag... that way, your info is right there on the outside....

1. Where can I find small baggies to hand out at a booth?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of small baggies that are perfect for handing out at booths or events. You can find them in our "Party Favors" section on our website.

2. What sizes do the small baggies come in?

Our small baggies come in a variety of sizes, including 2x3 inches, 3x4 inches, and 4x6 inches. We also offer mini snack bags that are perfect for small treats.

3. Are the small baggies food-safe?

Yes, all of our small baggies are food-safe and made with high-quality materials. They are perfect for storing snacks, candies, and other small food items.

4. Can I customize the small baggies with my own logo or design?

Yes, we offer the option to customize our small baggies with your own logo or design. Simply select the "Customize It" option on the product page and follow the instructions to upload your design.

5. How many small baggies come in a pack?

The number of small baggies per pack varies depending on the size and type of baggie. For example, our mini snack bags come in packs of 100, while our larger baggies come in packs of 50 or 100. You can find the specific quantity listed on each product page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • blueikaos