• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know Where I Can Get Catalog Covers?

In summary, Vernon Library Supplies (Norcross,GA) had the best prices on clear catalog covers I found. They are $21.04 for a quantity of ONE. I'm looking for clear catalog covers, so I just went to a premier jewelry party and she had them!!! She said that no one takes a catalog without asking her and I live that because I like to recycle as much as possible:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Thanks.
Pamperedpartygirl
I'm looking for clear catalog covers, I just went to a premier jewelry party and she had them!!! She said that no one takes a catalog without asking her and I live that because I like to recycle as much as possible:) :) :) :) :) thanks

Pamperedpartygirl said:
I'm looking for clear catalog covers, I just went to a premier jewelry party and she had them!!! She said that no one takes a catalog without asking her and I live that because I like to recycle as much as possible:) :) :) :) :) thanks

If you have her info why not call her and ask her where she got them. I would be interested. Thanks

Check out the link I posted above (I fixed it). You can get 20 for $2.31 each.

I scored big-time about 6 years ago - Staples was running a penny sale on plastic pronged report covers - they call them "2-pocket portfolio with fasteners" - the same week that Walgreens was having a blow out on page protectors. So I bought out all they had in stock and bound 20 catalogs. Each season I re-do them. Over the years many have walked away at shows and I am now down to 11. That said...if you're paying full price I wouldn't bother. Why? Because I still give away catalogs at every show to any guest who asks for one - - the only difference is that my catalogs don't get sticky and gross. But looking at the # of shows I do and the # of catalogs I order...doing this hasn't saved me much money

I don't mind if people take my catalogs home with them! At only 50 cents a catalog if you buy a hundred it's great advertising.

This is what we're using and we're happy with them.

The #11291001 size is the perfect fit (they sent us samples to check for the size we wanted) and they are very reasonable at about $1.50 each

Brodart Matte Vinyl Magazine Covers

Our team ordered a bunch of them in a combined order of 175 pieces total and they droped the price to $1.16 each

Go to a restaurant supply house - there are menu covers that work great.

PamperedChefLayla said:
If you have her info why not call her and ask her where she got them. I would be interested. Thanks
I did and she replied that she baught them from another rep going out of business:(((

wadesgirl said:
I don't mind if people take my catalogs home with them! At only 50 cents a catalog if you buy a hundred it's great advertising.
I too don't mind, but I would rather give them a catalog and a few mini instead of 2-3 catalogs at a time!! I don't mind when people ask too that way, I can follow up. But, I find a lot of the time they take some home and nothing comes from it!!

Thank you everyone for the great advise!!! :)

1. Where can I find catalog covers for Pampered Chef?

Our catalog covers can be found on our official website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also contact our customer service for assistance.

2. Are there different styles of catalog covers available?

Yes, we offer a variety of catalog cover designs to suit your preferences. You can choose from seasonal themes, classic designs, or customizable covers.

3. How do I order personalized catalog covers?

To order personalized catalog covers, please visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose from our pre-designed templates or upload your own design.

4. Can I order catalog covers in bulk for my business?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for businesses or organizations. Please contact our customer service for more information and special pricing.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for catalog covers?

We occasionally offer discounts or promotions on our catalog covers. You can stay updated by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • bethsbiz