• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know Value of Each Pampered Chef of 7Pampered Chef Set?

In summary, the Pampered Chef 7-piece set includes a mixing bowl, measuring cups, measuring spoons, a silicone spatula, a slotted spoon, a turner, and a whisk. The cost of the set can range from $50 to $80 and all pieces are dishwasher safe. Individual pieces can be purchased separately and the set is covered by a limited lifetime warranty for replacements.
lacychef
I've got a host wanting the 7pc Exec set, and her niece which she booked off of wants to buy a couple pieces out of it. They're wondering the value of each piece, so the niece knows what to pay her for it.
Anyone know? thanks!

Isn't some of the pieces in the catalog that you can purchase them seperate? I am just thinking and I don't have my catalog near me.

Good luck getting this info from HO. I tried to get the individual piece value in the 7 piece SS and they didn't have it. I just sort of pieced it together with what info I had, what was on the supply order, etc.

That's what I figured I would do too Carol. I wouldn't think they'd be too worried about getting exact prices, being family, but who knows.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help you with the value of the 7pc Exec set. Each piece in the set has a specific value, but keep in mind that when purchased as a set, there may be a discount applied. The best way to determine the exact value of each piece is to refer to your consultant's price list or reach out to your consultant directly. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. What does the Pampered Chef 7-piece set include?

The Pampered Chef 7-piece set includes a mixing bowl, measuring cups, measuring spoons, a silicone spatula, a slotted spoon, a turner, and a whisk.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef 7-piece set cost?

The cost of the Pampered Chef 7-piece set can vary, but it typically ranges from $50 to $80.

3. Is the Pampered Chef 7-piece set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the pieces in the Pampered Chef 7-piece set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase individual pieces from the Pampered Chef 7-piece set?

Yes, all of the pieces in the Pampered Chef 7-piece set can be purchased individually if you do not want the entire set.

5. Is the Pampered Chef 7-piece set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef 7-piece set is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If any piece becomes defective or breaks, it can be replaced at no cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperChefCarol