• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any St. Louis Locals in Wave 2?

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing their upcoming conference in St. Louis and the different modes of transportation they are taking to get there. One person is taking the train and is excited about the price and convenience, while others express their envy and previous positive experiences with taking the train. Some individuals are planning to take the train together and others are considering changing their travel plans to join in. A few individuals are not attending the conference but mention their positive experiences with taking the train for leisure.
soonerchef
Just curious to see if there is anyone in the St. Louis area that is in wave 2, my hospitality cluster is in wave 1. I just booked my train tickets, should be interesting as I have never taken a train (aside from commuter trains) and I am a little nervous cause I don't know what to expect.

So, anyone around here?

I'm not in St Louis, but I'm so envious. I really wanted to take the train, but no one else in my cluster wanted to take the train.

I do not live in St Louis but my mom and grandpa live across the river in Alton Il. May have to hook up the next time I go visit them!:D

As for the train, I have gone by train from Florida to PA. It took like 18 hours or something but was a lot of fun. They had a dinning car and TV's playing movies the whole time. I do hear that not all trains are that nice. You should have a nice relaxing ride though! Just remember, cheaper then flying, more relaxing then driving, and far better then bus!

Have a great time at conference, wish I could be there:( . Next year I will be!!!

I am very excited about the train and even more excited about the price! $66 round trip...can't beat that and it's about the same amount of time as the airport when you look at check in, flying and baggage claim. Plus the train station is only 3/4 of a mile from the hotel...I think I might actually walk!

That's what I tried to tell my cluster. We paid $150 to $200 per person to fly and could have spent $88 per person to take the train. I thought it would be really exciting, but I guess I was alone in my thinking. I would have went by myself, but my hubby was a little leary about that so I shelled out the additional cash to fly with the cluster.

We have a train that runs from OKC to Dallas - it is usually $21 for a one way ticket. I took it instead of driving for one of my visits to my parents house. It was great. You could sleep or read - the chairs were comfy and ther was plenty of leg room. I would have loved to have taken the train to Chicago.

Shannon, maybe next year you can come over to St. Louis and we can take the train up together! I think that is what my director and her sister director are doing next year too!!

Shannon, if I can get changed to Wave 2 I will be getting on the train in Carlinville, IL. Right now our cluster is scheduled for Wave 3 but none of of can go then because we are all involved in our county fair that week. If we are able to change, we will catch the train on Thursday morning at 6:00. What time is your ticket?

Hey Cindy it's actually me that is taking the train, not Shannon (she is in OK) My train leaves here at 8:45 am on the 12th, I couldn't get myself to make the 4:45 am train...way too early! I will get to Chicago at 2:15pm on Wednesday...I like to get there a day early so that I can hang out with my cluster that is from Las Vegas being that this is the only time every year I get to see them. I am taking the 5:15pm train home on Saturday.

I live in godfrey (outside of alton) and every year i take a train for a family vacation to Chicago. My little one luvs it. Im not going to conference this year (hubby 30 th b-day) but i can tell u i enjoy it.

Oops, sorry Andrea. Feel free to call me any name you want. I will answer to anything.

Cindy Landon said:
Oops, sorry Andrea. Feel free to call me any name you want. I will answer to anything.

Hey, no problem...I can't even remember my own kids names!

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in the St. Louis area?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware in the St. Louis area. We also have a selection of pantry items and cookbooks to help you create delicious meals at home.

2. Where can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the St. Louis area?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in the St. Louis area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area.

3. Does Pampered Chef offer cooking classes in the St. Louis area?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes in the St. Louis area. Our consultants can host in-home cooking classes or you can attend a virtual class online. Check with your local consultant for upcoming class schedules.

4. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products purchased in the St. Louis area?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, many of our products also come with a lifetime warranty.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer fundraising opportunities for organizations in the St. Louis area?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers fundraising opportunities for schools, sports teams, and other organizations in the St. Louis area. Our consultants can help you plan a successful fundraiser by hosting a cooking show or selling our products. Contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
Shawnna