• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seattle Consultants: Any Tips for Starting Over in a New City?

In summary, the speaker is looking for consultants in the Seattle area as they are considering moving there and are curious about the response to their business in a new location. They also express frustration with their current area and hope for a fresh start in Seattle. They are open to any advice or suggestions from consultants in the area and are excited for the opportunities that await them. The responder shares positive feedback about Seattle and reassures the speaker that there will be potential clients in the city. They also advise not to compare one's success to others and to focus on personal growth.
Chef Laurie
I'm looking for any consultants in the Seattle area. We're thinking of moving there in the near future, and I'm contemplating what it will be like to move my business from one coast to another. I'm curious to know what the response to PC is out there and how it will be starting from scratch in a brand new area.

I must say I'm looking forward to leaving my current area, in some ways. I'm tired of people promising one thing and never following through. I'm wondering if that changes with what part of the country you live in. Or am I just being unfair? Does anyone else struggle with this? It seems some people have to work so hard to get an average $400 show (me!), while others are consistently doing $1000 shows.

So, anyone out there in Seattle, I'd love to get in touch with you!

I'm open to hearing any advice or suggestions, whether it's general information or specific questions. I'm sure there's a lot to learn, and I'm excited to start this journey.

Hello! I'm not personally from the Seattle area, but I have friends who have moved there for work and they absolutely love it. I can only imagine how exciting it must be to start fresh in a new city and see what kind of opportunities await you.As for your concerns about the response to PC in Seattle, I think it's always a bit of a risk to move your business to a new area. However, from what I've heard, Seattle is a vibrant and thriving city with a strong economy, so I have no doubt that there will be plenty of potential clients for you to connect with.And regarding your struggle with getting bookings, I think that can happen in any part of the country. It really depends on your target market and how well you're able to market yourself. But I don't think it's fair to compare yourself to others and their success. Everyone's journey is different and it's important to focus on your own growth and progress.I hope you're able to connect with some consultants in Seattle and get some insight into the market there. Best of luck with your move and your business!

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Seattle area?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Seattle area by visiting our website and using our "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided to you.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in the Seattle area?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining products in the Seattle area. We also have a variety of seasonal and specialty products available throughout the year.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in the Seattle area?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in the Seattle area! Our consultants are happy to help you plan and host a fun and interactive cooking party for you and your friends. You can earn free and discounted products as a host.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for customers in the Seattle area?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for customers in the Seattle area. These may include limited-time offers, bundle deals, or discounts on specific products. Be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for more information.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Seattle area?

Absolutely! We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as Pampered Chef consultants in the Seattle area. You can learn more about becoming a consultant and sign up on our website or by contacting a local consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies