• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Spanish Catalogs & Spicy Sauces in San Diego - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Spanish Catalogs & Spicy Sauces offer from Pampered Chef includes a selection of popular Spanish catalogs and a variety of spicy sauces, available for a limited time. The offer can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website and is not available in stores. The Spanish catalogs and spicy sauces are sold together at a discounted price, allowing customers to try out a variety of products and flavors.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I live in San Diego and need Spanish Catalogs along with Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce and Raspberry Habenaro Sauce. Does anyone have an available for me to buy from you? Unfortunately I do not have enough time to buy through supplies at this time.

Also need the Chili Lime Rub, Smoky Applewood and the Coconut Lime Sauce..

Contact my friend Pam Deneau (do a consultant search for her) and she should be able to help you out.

Scottcooks, thank you. I will

Here name is not being found

What is included in the Spanish Catalogs & Spicy Sauces offer?

The offer includes a selection of Pampered Chef's popular Spanish catalogs and a variety of spicy sauces perfect for adding some flavor to your meals.

How long is this offer available for?

This offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can!

Can I purchase this offer online?

Yes, you can purchase the Spanish Catalogs & Spicy Sauces offer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the offer to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Is this offer available in stores?

No, this offer is only available online through the Pampered Chef website. However, we offer fast and convenient shipping options to ensure you receive your order as soon as possible.

Are the Spanish catalogs and spicy sauces sold separately?

No, the offer includes both the Spanish catalogs and spicy sauces together at a discounted price. This is a great way to try out a variety of products and flavors from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • chefann