• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is There a Pampered Chef Director in San Angelo, Texas?

In summary, the conversation is about a request from a consultant to find a Director in San Angelo, Texas to provide hospitality for a prospective consultant's grand opening. The suggestion is made to have the upline Director request hospitality from corporate and potentially find a Director in the area to assist.
Sheila
Gold Member
I received this request from one of the Chef Success girls who's taking my Step Up Your Business class.

I'm going to tell her to have her upline Director request hospitality from corporate, but figured I'd post it here too! :D

Hey Sheila! I had a quick question for you! I have a prospective new consultant is San Angelo Texas- I am in Chesterfield, VA! But she has never been to a Pampered Chef show however is very interested in the extra income etc that we have to offer! Do you know of any GREAT directors in that area that may take a hospitality? I would love to find someone to help her with her grand opening since she has not seen a show done before, but not sure if that is asking too much! let me know what you think!

Thanks so much!

-Kristin

Hi Kristin,Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you're looking for a Director to provide hospitality in San Angelo, TX for your prospective consultant's grand opening. I would suggest having your consultant's upline Director reach out to corporate to see about getting hospitality approved in that area. They will be able to provide them with the names of any available Directors in the area that could provide hospitality. I hope this helps and good luck with your consultant's grand opening! Best,Sheila

Hi Kristin,I would definitely recommend reaching out to your upline Director and requesting hospitality from corporate for your prospective consultant in San Angelo, Texas. This is a great way for her to experience a Pampered Chef show and get a feel for the business before joining. It's also a great opportunity for her to meet other consultants and possibly find a Director in her area who can help with her grand opening. I think it's worth asking and I'm sure your upline will be happy to help. Best of luck to you and your prospective consultant!

1. Where is San Angelo, Tx located?

San Angelo, Tx is located in the west-central region of Texas, approximately 200 miles west of Austin and 90 miles south of Abilene.

2. What is the population of San Angelo, Tx?

According to the 2019 U.S. Census Bureau, the estimated population of San Angelo, Tx is 101,004.

3. What are some popular attractions in San Angelo, Tx?

Some popular attractions in San Angelo, Tx include the San Angelo State Park, the International Waterlily Collection, the Concho River Walk, and the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts.

4. What is the climate like in San Angelo, Tx?

The climate in San Angelo, Tx is classified as humid subtropical, with hot summers and mild winters. The average high temperature in the summer is around 95°F and the average low in the winter is around 40°F.

5. What are some notable events in San Angelo, Tx?

Some notable events in San Angelo, Tx include the San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo, the Christmas at Old Fort Concho celebration, and the San Angelo Blues Festival. There are also various art and music festivals throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lexif424