• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in or Near Allentown, Pa Who Can Do a Show for Me?

In summary, to schedule a Pampered Chef show in Allentown, PA, you can either contact a consultant directly or use the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Our consultants offer a variety of show options, including in-home, virtual, and catalog shows, and can customize the show to fit your needs. There is no set minimum number of guests required, but having at least 10-12 guests is recommended. Additionally, there may be special promotions or discounts available for shows in Allentown, PA.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
A woman who's kids used to go to the same preschool as mine asked if I'd do a show for her, but she has moved to Allentown and it's a bit too far for me. She asked if I could help find someone else who might be able to do it. Let me know if you're in the area and interested - email me at [email protected] and I'll give you her info. Thanks!

Good morning Cathy,

I just sent you an email in case the opportunity is still available.

Thanks,
Vickey

Hi Cathy,I am interested in potentially doing the show for the woman who used to attend the same preschool as your kids. I live in the Allentown area and have experience performing in similar events. Can you please provide me with more information about the show and the woman's contact information? Thank you!

1. Can you recommend a consultant in Allentown, PA for a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, we have many consultants in the Allentown area who would be happy to do a show for you. Please visit our website and search for consultants in your area, or contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How do I schedule a Pampered Chef show in Allentown, PA?

To schedule a show, you can either contact a consultant directly or visit our website and use our "Find a Consultant" tool to connect with one in your area. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for both of you.

3. What types of shows can I request in Allentown, PA?

We offer a variety of show options in Allentown, PA, including in-home shows, virtual shows, and catalog shows. Our consultants can also customize the show to fit your needs and preferences.

4. How many guests do I need to have for a show in Allentown, PA?

Our consultants are happy to do shows of any size, from small intimate gatherings to larger parties. Typically, we recommend having at least 10-12 guests in attendance to make the show more interactive and fun, but this can vary depending on the consultant's preferences.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for shows in Allentown, PA?

Yes, our consultants often offer special incentives and discounts for hosting a show in Allentown, PA. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions or discounts when scheduling your show. You can also check our website for any ongoing promotions or sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies